Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by thakickboss

for anybody thats been asking uptempoair.com has been spliting the packs for a resonable price.
But i am going to cop on eastbay with live cashback the XX's have grown on me from these pics. and i was about to skip this pack to get the concord 6 rings
really where? i might be slow but i dont see the pack split in the website...

just got back from the store.....these are a disgrace....the cement print is not as nubucky as the 01's more like Durabuck, if you catch my drift. thePLEATHER is a disgrace and the close-together perf holes by lace holes and on tongue really are distracting (i was hopin i'd be fine w/ it). in other wordsthe quality really is noticeably worse than 01's. w/ that being said the angles of the CDP iii is still the same as the angles on older retro shoes (exceptfor slightly thicker cement strip along toe which does throw it off a lil) so all in all it's still the gr8est CDP shoe of all time and gr8est Jay colorwayof all time...............itll be a game time decision, but 4 those who just want it as a collectors item, might as well save up and cop a DS 01 version andpaint up the midsole as neccessary.

for anybody thats been asking uptempoair.com has been spliting the packs for a resonable price.
But i am going to cop on eastbay with live cashback the XX's have grown on me from these pics. and i was about to skip this pack to get the concord 6 rings
Me too, I dont see the pack together or split. Can you post a link please?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Me too, I dont see the pack together or split. Can you post a link please?

Probably referring to packs that have already released.

I have found over 4 stores that are splitting packs look, around my friends
no harm in talking to a manager or two say "heh what is the best you can do for me"make an offer to them and say no tax
what is the worst the could say "no"you are in the same place as before
mainly works in mom and pops stores

hahahah all these people comin in here sayin they dont want the XX but how many people can say theyd actually buy the XX's alone?

ill cop the IIIS by them selfs down the line. im still a fool for selling my 99 IVS and my 01 black cements. ill cop all the OG CDP colors down the line.

Got mine today ^^ 3's are fire, 20s are not. I had more hopes for the 20s too but they also feel weird in my feet along with the bad color way. Somethingin the sole isn't right for me. Hope I get used to them so I can at least ball in them.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I'm going to New York on saturday and I really wan't to cop this. Do you think this is going to be sold out or do I have hope for getting it in the evening?
What do you guys think?

hopefully its easy to get.......if not.......pys has it for a little over retail...........but i just want these......

I'm going to New York on saturday and I really wan't to cop this. Do you think this is going to be sold out or do I have hope for getting it in the evening?
What do you guys think?

Judging by the prices for the packs online, they shouldn't sellout that quickly in stores. It depends where in New York you plan to buy it.

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

What do you guys think?

Judging by the prices for the packs online, they shouldn't sellout that quickly in stores. It depends where in New York you plan buy it.
Is Manhattan Mall's Footlocker a horrible choice? It's right next to my hotel.

Thank you.

ima pass on this, gotta save ma dough to get 2 packs of the 11/12 CDPs
roll.gif

If you are in NYC, go to the footlocker on 34th street or the footaction right down the street. I believe these 2 stores recieve the most amount of packages,and they usually don't sell out immediately except for the more hyped up releases. You should be ok there.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

just got back from the store.....these are a disgrace....the cement print is not as nubucky as the 01's more like Durabuck, if you catch my drift. the PLEATHER is a disgrace and the close-together perf holes by lace holes and on tongue really are distracting (i was hopin i'd be fine w/ it). in other words the quality really is noticeably worse than 01's. w/ that being said the angles of the CDP iii is still the same as the angles on older retro shoes (except for slightly thicker cement strip along toe which does throw it off a lil) so all in all it's still the gr8est CDP shoe of all time and gr8est Jay colorway of all time...............itll be a game time decision, but 4 those who just want it as a collectors item, might as well save up and cop a DS 01 version and paint up the midsole as neccessary.

lol i got the 01 joints and still gonna cop 2 of these CDPs. u buggin, people waiting in line for some kaws shoes lol, these blk cement 3s is what kept jordanwit nike he was gonna leave if it wasnt for this shoe. blk cement 3s greatest shoe of all time

Originally Posted by r00m112

If you are in NYC, go to the footlocker on 34th street or the footaction right down the street. I believe these 2 stores recieve the most amount of packages, and they usually don't sell out immediately except for the more hyped up releases. You should be ok there.

Thank you so much mr.

Copping two packs... My homie likes the 20's a lot and he's splitting two packs with me... He gets the 20's and I keep the Black Cement's...
pimp.gif

The smell on these shoes is horrible...no where near what quality shoes smell like when new...

the 20's are comfortable but not nice looking and you can see glue stains all over them...I will be cutting the straps off and using them to ball in...

the 3's are not comfortable and like mentioned before the excess perforations, and shiny fake looking pleather, really take away from what USED to be thebest Jordans ever...
mad.gif

I know nobody likes a complainer, but all you younger guys out there who are willing to settle for whatever the brand throws at you need to realize they aretruly taking advantage of you and at the same time destroying the image of Jordans...atleast if you buy them go on ndc, or other boards like this one and leavefeedback that demands higher quality or lower prices...I mean you could have gotten fake 3's that look and feel just like these for under $80 for the past5 years and hopefully you refrained, now JB puts out replicas of fakes and you're willing to to drop $150+...
embarassed.gif

If we start speaking the truth on ndc JB may decide to change their ways!

Originally Posted by MrChery

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

just got back from the store.....these are a disgrace....the cement print is not as nubucky as the 01's more like Durabuck, if you catch my drift. the PLEATHER is a disgrace and the close-together perf holes by lace holes and on tongue really are distracting (i was hopin i'd be fine w/ it). in other words the quality really is noticeably worse than 01's. w/ that being said the angles of the CDP iii is still the same as the angles on older retro shoes (except for slightly thicker cement strip along toe which does throw it off a lil) so all in all it's still the gr8est CDP shoe of all time and gr8est Jay colorway of all time...............itll be a game time decision, but 4 those who just want it as a collectors item, might as well save up and cop a DS 01 version and paint up the midsole as neccessary.

lol i got the 01 joints and still gonna cop 2 of these CDPs. u buggin, people waiting in line for some kaws shoes lol, these blk cement 3s is what kept jordan wit nike he was gonna leave if it wasnt for this shoe. blk cement 3s greatest shoe of all time

u buggin u co-signed exactly what i just said

as 4 the history of the shoe cmon man u think i dont know?

Back
Top Bottom