Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I used to know a fake Blk/Cement III by the jumpman on the back. Not anymore.
I don't care because I literally slept on the '01 release.

I'll only get these if i get hooked up with the discount, otherwise, I can't see myself payin $350 for this pack

I don't really give a crap. I'm glad I bought a DS 2001 pair last October because those are special. But since I'm not planning on wearing thoseI'll cop a pack and occasionally rock the 2008 III's....I have too many shoes as it is to be concerned with doubling up this time around.

I can't wait to get the 3s! 20s are weak though... no patent, black cat, why?

Whoever sleeps on these will really regret in the long run. These retroed 3x, so this means they released 4 times a grand total. That's the most JB hasever done with a certain model, so I'll doubt they'll ever retro these again.

Like I said again, DON'T SLEEP. Believe me, these are one of the best Jordans to ever release. I mean c'mon....MJ himself was about to leave Nike untilTinker showed him the design.

if you're in portland, you're screwed, or at least for the employee store. the distribution center has been switched so the shipment is basically lost.they'll have them next week. this also goes for 3rd party stores in the area as well, i hear.

my boy Andy PS'd these pics of the XX. much improved IMO. I love the grey toe..
what do you think?

Anyone know if the 20% off eastbay code works for these..didn't see any jordan restrictions listed.

Code is EMEB8TJC

The 3/20pack for $248 would be about right...

^^^Yeah the only codes that will sometimes work for new Jordan releases on Eastbay are free shipping. Finishline is a different story though..... bad thing isthat they are not very reliable.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

my boy Andy PS'd these pics of the XX. much improved IMO. I love the grey toe..
what do you think?

If these released, this pack would officially be the best pack to release.
eek.gif

^^^real talk, those look beautiful....i'ma try to sell my 20s to this small bootleg clothing shop that just opened on fairmount, they got one pair ofconverse wades so i figure i should give it a shop lol either that or cut the straps and rock em in the snow

^^ those aren't bad... but i would like more cool grey, thats my favorite non-bulls colorway in Jordans

nice pack but ... i decided to spend my $300 on different nike retros and believe me ... i sure am happy... good luck for those coppin
wink.gif

decided to stuck with what i really like dnt believe the hype nomo

Originally Posted by pelimpe

nice pack but ... i decided to spend my $300 on different nike retros and believe me ... i sure am happy... good luck for those coppin
wink.gif

decided to stuck with what i really like dnt believe the hype nomo

REALTALK! I'm really thinking about doing that as well. I really want the 3s but COT DAMN! $310 I could see if I cash like that like before but I don'tcause to be honest I copped the 2/21 Pack for retail so... but I really liked the 2 and 21 eh, but after seeing how they looked on my feet, CRACK! However forthis pack the 20s are TRASH! $125 + $175 doesn't add up, yeah you might be saying well thats $300 and the pack is $310 but these 20s are not worth thatmuch, maybe the Stealths but these NO! So good I have a pair of STEALTHs! I plan on skipping these, no...and cop the Eggplant Flightposite and the Jordan XX3Motorsports! GOOD LUCK to everyone copping!

i HATE these freaking "packs" that force me to buy a shoe i don't want (the XX) to get one i do want (the III).

So ... i ain't buying. I wish no one else would either, so Nike would go back to selling us the straight retros.

Back
Top Bottom