Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by pelimpe

nice pack but ... i decided to spend my $300 on different nike retros and believe me ... i sure am happy... good luck for those coppin
wink.gif

decided to stuck with what i really like dnt believe the hype nomo

yo, im doint the same thing...$310 aint worth it just for III's...the XX's are complete trash IMO...pennies for me...

my boy Andy PS'd these pics of the XX. much improved IMO. I love the grey toe..
what do you think?
I think your boy Andy should get hired by JB and put some of those ideas into production because that would have save this horrid release....

Originally Posted by ballersdream08

man i was about to buy these but then i ended up buying some dino jr sb....

dino jrs over some blacck cement 3s lol u whylin
roll.gif

Thought about scooping this pack at the mall a few hours ago--dude at Footaction offered me my size 11 for tomorrow.

Just couldn't do it though. After rocking the last retros for so long, these are just a bit too off for me. At a glance they looked good, but upclose.....naw.

These are a good substitute for those who can't find the last retros though.

that ps is sick!!! My pair wouldnt be on ebay right now if those came in the pack.

Seriously when these packs were announced I was so gung-ho and convinced that I would be purchasing 1 of each and more for the packs with the shoes I loved.But somewhere along the line I just got disinterested...bought the 5s separate, passed on the 1/22 ...and prolly will be passing on this unless I can get the 3for a decent price alone.

tell me why 50% of the packs were failures.....this coulda been a legendary year if they woulda did everything rite.....

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the 20's.

it should've been...

aj20_wht_blk_5.jpg

or

aj20_blk_gry_5.jpg

whoever gave the green light on those cdp 20's should be beaten severely.

is sneakerhead.com legit?.........if it is.....why isnt everyone gettin it from them......cuz its retail with free shipping.......and no tax except forcalifornia resident....

Originally Posted by youngmonc

is sneakerhead.com legit?.........if it is.....why isnt everyone gettin it from them......cuz its retail with free shipping.......and no tax except for california resident....
i think it's because people are realizing that $310 is just crazy

fa sho........cuz im over here on da west coast.......and i usually wait till 9pm (12am eastern) to get my shoes.........but if sneakerhead official.....then imight as well get it now and just go out.......haha.......

I was pretty certain I was copping this and the 11/12 pack and be done, but now Im debating skipping this pack too. Anyone have a FNL code that will work? Iused them on the first few packs, can't hurt to try. Otherwise, I will cop if these go on sale or if I find a spot in 757 to split them and just cop theIIIs. JB could have done great things with these packs. They got me on the II/XXI pack (at least I got a 20% discount)because I wanted the II's...but as GDub would say..fool me once, shame on .. shame on you. Fool me ... you can't get fooled again.

yes sneakerhead.com is legit. but i want to know why eastbay doesn't have the pack up because i want to get my live.com cashback

Got lucky with my size 9 this morning (the store only got one pair) and I'm pretty pleased with the III's. Sure the quality of the leather isn't asgreat as the 01 retro and there's a Jumpman on the back but these are THE greatest AJ ever released. Now I've got to look at off-loading the XX'sbut I figure that Ebay and sneaker forums will be flooded so I'm going to have to go back to the old way and put up for sale poster's at ball courtsand such...

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

I was pretty certain I was copping this and the 11/12 pack and be done, but now Im debating skipping this pack too. Anyone have a FNL code that will work? I used them on the first few packs, can't hurt to try. Otherwise, I will cop if these go on sale or if I find a spot in 757 to split them and just cop the IIIs. JB could have done great things with these packs. They got me on the II/XXI pack (at least I got a 20% discount)because I wanted the II's...but as G Dub would say..fool me once, shame on .. shame on you. Fool me ... you can't get fooled again.

wow......the same thing happened to me........im a big fan of the ii's........so i copped the pack of the strenght......and man was i disappointed.......
another thing is im a fan of the xx's.....i have the stealth....and the black/white......but just thinkin about how scuffed up my xvii's n xviii'swere.......

Originally Posted by thakickboss

yes sneakerhead.com is legit. but i want to know why eastbay doesn't have the pack up because i want to get my live.com cashback

thats what i was waiting on also.......the cashback from live.com...........not too shabby........18% back........

Seriously what's going on, eastbay usually has a "no image" link ready for the purchase... I wonder if we just have to wait till 9 exactly.

sneakerhead.com is legit...i got am95s neon shipped to ca few months ago

i'm going to wait on this pack. no rush

Back
Top Bottom