Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Love the IIIs, but not too sure about those XX's. Maybe have to go the Ebay route and just grab the IIIs

black iii's....released only 4 times since ive been alive, all in fairly limited numbers....ive caught em only once in '01.
The greatest Jordan shoe of all time and 2nd greatest shoe of all time
black iii's get this:

og9lid.gif

xx's are ebay prone

either im lying to myself just to get the 3s or those pics changed my mind, but the XXs arent too bad.

Oh man I'm copping a pair of these and throwing the XX on ebay or somewhere. Can't wait to see them. I got so many kicks coming in my wallet is cryingalready
frown.gif

Well I am officially going to be looking for more "Real" retro 3's from a few years back now....
tired.gif

Not only does the obvious Jumpman logo make them look like the fakes that have been floating around for years ...but all those perforations close together likethat on the grey laceholder part looks way cheap as well...
ohwell.gif

If we can notice these little things about difference in design, then shouldn't the high end designers at JB also be able to??? I mean they can't thinkthese changes make the shoe look better!!!!

l_e2f37a13afca447780c3e0938dc3cafe.jpg
l_2b368e0f234f4714b03a3b94171aec28.jpg

I'm definitely copping this pack. Then I'll have 5 packs, and 6 packs after the XI/XII pack.

I can't wait to get these! The IIIs are my favorite Jordan of all time.

Unlike some people, I also like the XXs and think this version will be cool. I'm also a fan of all-black shoes, so I guess that helps.

I just talked to my guy and everything is straight. I just have to pick them up on RD.

Good luck everybody!

Another easy pass for me..Jordan is not goin to get any money from me until the 11/12 pack or some of the CDP's that i want hit the outlets..

I guessing a lot of XX half-packs will be on sale on eBay, how much do you guys estimate they'll go for?

* Broke this month so I'm gonna get some Black/Cement Fusion III's and try to get these on the Bay for a cheap price.

Saw the pack in person today at work. Both are actually better than what I expected. The 3's are nice and the XX's are actually decent. First CDP copfor me.

I'm copping regardless how everybody feels about the xx's. I like both shoes, but the xx's could have been better, I'm still feeling them. Iprobably want rock them this winter but next winter people are going to wish they got them and mines will be fresh.

damn all the cdp's with black suede or nubuck are ashy as anything......................i can picture about 100000000000000000 ashy larry clones makingthese with their hands all over these shoes

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

black iii's....released only 4 times since ive been alive, all in fairly limited numbers....ive caught em only once in '01.
black iii's get this:

xx's are ebay prone

i dont know where youre getting your info from, of the three times these have already released, none were "fairly limited". only difference now iseveryone is hyped over 3s.

it's so sad when your willing to pay $330 w/ tax and yet not being sure if if you cna get one because it may sell out fast. I just cant see myself being inline and still have to pay this much money

Im surprised Pick your shoes is selling their CDP's so low, they keep dropping prices almost down to retail. It must be the economy. If I can't copfrom my mall on saturday I'll just cop from PYS.
I already sold my 17s and 19s from CDPS and I think Im pretty sure Im gonna keep the 20s for basketball.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

black iii's get this:

xx's are ebay prone

i dont know where youre getting your info from, of the three times these have already released, none were "fairly limited". only difference now is everyone is hyped over 3s.

88 iii show me ur pair or sum1 u know with them.....94's? the retro card says "limited edition" and 01's 4get about it, either there arebeaters out there or DS pairs goin 4 $500
if thats not limited i dont know what is.......as 4 back on original and retro Release Dates.....i have yet to see everyone and they uncle with em on, unlikeother nikes which come out periodically, huaraches 4 eg. thats all i was sayin......i want black cement iiis 2 be a mainstay like white on white forces.....iwanna see EVERYONE with em on. They so hot when sum1s rockin em, clean beat up it doesnt matter the shoe is legendary and could never get played out, it movestoo ill. 4 black cement iii's anything short of constant general releases is 'fairly limited' in my book.

I prepaid for mine today. I can rest until Nov. I gotta have MS XX3s ! The Blk IIIs are grail for me. The XXs have grown on me actually. I'm soexcited ! It will be a major surprise if I don't seek another pack.

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

black iii's get this:

xx's are ebay prone

i dont know where youre getting your info from, of the three times these have already released, none were "fairly limited". only difference now is everyone is hyped over 3s.

88 iii show me ur pair or sum1 u know with them.....94's? the retro card says "limited edition" and 01's 4get about it, either there are beaters out there or DS pairs goin 4 $500
if thats not limited i dont know what is.......as 4 back on original and retro Release Dates.....i have yet to see everyone and they uncle with em on, unlike other nikes which come out periodically, huaraches 4 eg. thats all i was sayin......i want black cement iiis 2 be a mainstay like white on white forces.....i wanna see EVERYONE with em on. They so hot when sum1s rockin em, clean beat up it doesnt matter the shoe is legendary and could never get played out, it moves too ill. 4 black cement iii's anything short of constant general releases is 'fairly limited' in my book.
in 88 they were a GR, not limited. in 94 they were a GR again and went on sale pretty much everywhere that got them. in 01 i walked into afinishline a week after they came out and got them. just because people dont have them DS or theyre expensive on ebay doesnt mean they were a limited release.

I'm very excited for this pack, for the III of course. The XX is trash and will be on ebay in a few months. I am going to TRY eastbay, they didnt too badwith the IV/XIX if I can remember...

Back
Top Bottom