Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Old Royal 10s sold out in less than 15 minutes on NDC. I predict less than a minute for these, then. SMH, lol.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The Old Royal 10s sold out in less than 15 minutes on NDC. I predict less than a minute for these, then. SMH, lol.

The royal 10s probably ran in even smaller quantities than the chicagos cause they were afraid they'd sit like Orion 7s and some other garbage retro plus cws. I bet you see more stealth 10s next month than royals, and I'm sure there will he a helluva lot more of these next week.

Originally Posted by Risen23

Ya know how the '06 and CDP versions are super uncomfortable in the upper toe area because where the tounge is sewn to the toe box, on the inside of the shoe, they didnt secure or trim the extra material at all and you could feel the tounge material just jabbin' the tops of your feet? Did they fix that on this new version of the IV's??

They fixed it. It's smooth in/under there.

if i squint my eyes while looking at these and reminisce back to 89, i have a mild nostalgia for this release. however, confirmation of the black/cement 4 on black friday coupled with white colorways not being a favorite, and thin-looking material pretty much swing me over to a 99.9% chance of passing on this one. my 99 black/cement iv are hinting at cracking, and being an all time favorite is about the only way to justify picking up a new pair that have the weird shape/subpar materials/jumpman.

Got mines today here in queens for $200 wore them today I was in lower manhatten - 42nd & 34th street ..... Got alot of love with them on !

Originally Posted by The Truth82

For those who have the cement iv already.How they compare to the laser,mars iv in size. I plan to order my true size.

Better then the mars/Brooklyn 4's a few years back and way better then the iv's that dropped in the cdp ... And a 100 times better then the military blues

shelta.eu pre-order is live.
i got mine for 180 shipped using my discount code for the concords.

try to use it --AJ1122627

might be one-time only use.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

shelta.eu pre-order is live.
i got mine for 180 shipped using my discount code for the concords.

try to use it --AJ1122627

might be one-time only use.
Man, i can't believe i missed out. Ran out of my size already. Oh yeah, coupon works. It is good for 20% off. 
tired.gif

nikestore Nikestore.com 

@$160 on 2/18 at Midnight EST 

[h3]NikeChicago[/h3]
@ AJ 4's will drop on 2/18. $175

Above: Tweet from NikeStore saying AJ 4 will be $160

Bottom: Tweet from NikeTown Chicago saying AJ 4 will be $175

So what's the real price? $160 or $175

Anybody Confrim?... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

nikestore Nikestore.com 

[h3]NikeChicago[/h3]

Anybody Confrim?... 
happy.gif

$160 retail......$175.20 w/ tax where Im at

They're available for $185 at a certain European site. Those of you who have done homework know what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

They're available for $185 at a certain European site. Those of you who have done homework know what I'm talking about.

I seen that......but after hearing all the stories of people playing the waiting game for the Concords I aint trying to order from overseas.....

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

I seen that......but after hearing all the stories of people playing the waiting game for the Concords I aint trying to order from overseas.....

This website is pretty reliable with its shipping and they mark their packages as gifts to avoid custom fees. With that said, I'm still going to get one more pair to be safe.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Sneekaz

Those pics looking nice. What size are those? Shape is looking pretty good again

i think these are 10.5

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

This website is pretty reliable with its shipping and they mark their packages as gifts to avoid custom fees. With that said, I'm still going to get one more pair to be safe.

good looking on that info homey

nikestore Nikestore.com 

[h3]NikeChicago[/h3]

Anybody Confrim?... 
happy.gif

Its $160 bro.
I think the $175 is a mistake, unless they're factoring in tax, which seems unlikely.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

nikestore Nikestore.com 

[h3]NikeChicago[/h3]

Anybody Confrim?... 
happy.gif

Its $160 bro.
I think the $175 is a mistake, unless they're factoring in tax, which seems unlikely.
I think Chicago tax makes them $175. So I think they are factoring that in.

Thanks for the heads up Forty Four 4's. Found out which site it was and just put in my order. As for the waiting game, I feel better with this order put in and having to wait than to be left in the cold again with paying rape prices like for concords.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

nikestore Nikestore.com 

[h3]NikeChicago[/h3]

Anybody Confrim?... 
happy.gif

Its $160 bro.

I think they are including the tax to let people know who are paying with cash. I know up here in Seattle they post the actual amount so that the line can move faster

Got my concords of sns and they came really fast, dudes are really cool. I have to work on release date so copping for $189 is good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom