Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Patiently waiting for a restock so I can grab a 10.5 or 11 since I feel like I had a better shot at winning the lotto for the online release. I'm getting too old for this.

i dont think there will be a restock and if there is it will be a small one in which most people will miss regardless.

My EC order was just delivered to my surprise. Was expecting to get it tomorrow. Nice surprise, lucky I was home.

Originally Posted by zdawgz

My WG order was just delivered to my surprise. Was expecting to get it tomorrow. Nice surprise, lucky I was home.

damb
pimp.gif
& didnt you order on friday??? ... i wish i was home bulls game comes on @ 3 & my package from END will be there with no one home while im stuck at wk
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...hopefully i can go get the notice & get to the fedex hub before they close

My WG order was just delivered to my surprise. Was expecting to get it tomorrow. Nice surprise, lucky I was home.

What city/state are you in?Has anyone got a shipping confirmation email from NDC yet?

F natterjacks, this is the response I got today. Thinking about canceling my order and hopefully waiting for lower resale prices, or maybe just deal with paying $234.

Can you please confirm my grand total in US dollars? I was told there would be no vat fee if I only buy one pair. 

Thanks , 

Hello there.

Thank you for your message. These sneakers are going faster than anything so in this case we will not be deducting VAT... They are going for loads more than the retail price on eBay and similar sites so the VAT is almost nothing in comparison! I am sorry but the price is the price and that's that...

All the best.

Ash

Originally Posted by NC23

What city/state are you in?Has anyone got a shipping confirmation email from NDC yet?
NDC is shipping tomorrow I believe..when I ordered my Red Foams my order still said processing and I never got a shipping confirm. email. They just showed up at my door on the Wednesday after I ordered them.

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

F natterjacks, this is the response I got today. Thinking about canceling my order and hopefully waiting for lower resale prices, or maybe just deal with paying $234.

Can you please confirm my grand total in US dollars? I was told there would be no vat fee if I only buy one pair. 

Thanks , 

Hello there.

Thank you for your message. These sneakers are going faster than anything so in this case we will not be deducting VAT... They are going for loads more than the retail price on eBay and similar sites so the VAT is almost nothing in comparison! I am sorry but the price is the price and that's that...

All the best.

Ash

what bums

Nikestore keeps tweeting there are no planned restocks right now. Obviously if there is a restock it is going to be completely random and they may not even tweet that it's available.

Thanks , 

Hello there.

All the best.

Ash

I would cancel that order without a doubt. You are taxing because there are going for more on eBay?!? What a joke.

My dude walked into our local FL today and saw these displayed on the wall. Come to find out, it was the last size 13. Someone returned it an hour earlier. 

Thanks , 

Hello there.

All the best.

Ash
once i locked up some pairs elsewhere i canceled my WG order.  that price was crazy and it was weird that they didn't show the shipping price in the total.  i thought it was a good deal until it hit my Paypal.  

Originally Posted by Kipthor

NDC needs to restock these like the chicago 10s. Both pairs of cement 4s size 11 were cancelled yesterday from NDC and I WILL not pay reseller prices for a "general release"

Whoa, NDC is cancelling orders now?

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Thats the problem when you don't buy US. Double edge sword I suppose.
it just gets a little confusing.  in the matter of a minute i bought a pair in german, one in GBP and one in Euro's.  Kind of hard to convert them all that fast.  All the ones that ended up being $200 or above i was able to cancel.

Originally Posted by ehh

NDC needs to restock these like the chicago 10s. Both pairs of cement 4s size 11 were cancelled yesterday from NDC and I WILL not pay reseller prices for a "general release"

where have you been
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DHD28

People who scooped the Concords off natterjax, how long did it take for your shoes to ship?

Ordered on a Tuesday and recived them the next wednesday.Don't count on any tracking info tho. I was told I would get a tracking # but never did

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by ehh

where have you been
laugh.gif

Don't ever remember hear of NDC cancelling and I've bought all the major releases from them (size 15, no choice).  I know Eastbay and FNL cancel all the time, don't remember hearing ppl saying their NDC orders got nixed.

so my tracking updated from END that it was delivered @ 1:29PM & signed FOR by ME.....HOW THE HELL DID I SIGN FOR IT WHEN NO ONE IS HOME & IM AT LEAST 20 MINUTES AWAY AT WK
30t6p3b.gif
... IF I GET HOME & MY SHOES ARE GONE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so my tracking updated from END that it was delivered @ 1:29PM & signed FOR by ME.....HOW THE HELL DID I SIGN FOR IT WHEN NO ONE IS HOME & IM AT LEAST 20 MINUTES AWAY AT WK
30t6p3b.gif
... IF I GET HOME & MY SHOES ARE GONE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that happened to me once
a dishonest driver wanted to complete his route in a timely fashion & signed it for me

but i got it

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by NC23

NDC is shipping tomorrow I believe..when I ordered my Red Foams my order still said processing and I never got a shipping confirm. email. They just showed up at my door on the Wednesday after I ordered them.

Oh ok. I didn't think they celebrated presidents day. No big deal I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom