Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

No, I hate the 1's.... Idk why, but I would buy 28's before I mess with 1's....

wow you slippin G.. get you a pair of some banned 1's & throw em on the feet and you will instantly fall in love.. michael jordan's first shoe how could you not mess with these, this was the one that started it all.. they look & feel a lot better on foot than you might think

on feet pictures for those complaining about quality. quality seems just about right for being $110... not as bad as everyone make it out to be. don't know about you but i bought my pair to rock and they are FIRE with a pair of dark levi's... straight OG heat :nthat:

Last edited:
It's is the best release of 2012 and 13 these are what I've been waiting for when I lace them up get chills started this whole sneaker **** .

The only pair of 1's I wanted. Now when they drop, the AJ 1 has been overdone and hype has turned me off. These look aight though.

Gonna search Tom in the malls for a second pair I bet I find one cause lames aren't on these like most of the js.

on feet pictures for those complaining about quality. quality seems just about right for being $110... not as bad as everyone make it out to be. don't know about you but i bought my pair to rock and they are FIRE with a pair of dark levi's... straight OG heat
nthat.gif
nice bro

Anyone know if they are still available in the SoCal (I.E.) specifically , still looking for the chicagos
nah bro, i went to victoria gardens and ontario mills, no luck. maybe in irvine by south coast plaza's house of hoops.

Easy picky up at the mall got there at 10 went to footlocker said they only had kid sizes :smh: then went to finish line literally across from footlocker and got my pair there

After finishline PayPal payment got cancelled I headed to the mall. So i get there Bulls color way sold out in a 9.5 so I bought a 9.5 knicks hoping to trade for the Bulls.

im def diggin the quality of the leather on these and the fit is perfect. JB finally did a retro the right way be not being cheap.

how do you guys actually cop from sits like FTL and Eastbay? as soon as its available to cart i click on it and it says unavailable... smh

wow you slippin G.. get you a pair of some banned 1's & throw em on the feet and you will instantly fall in love.. michael jordan's first shoe how could you not mess with these, this was the one that started it all.. they look & feel a lot better on foot than you might think

Lol, Idk what it is, I been collecting for almost 10 years.... I just never got with the 1's... Ima listen to you and try them out, I don't even know what banned 1's are....

Back
Top Bottom