Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

bad pic, but finally got around to it and attached the Nike air tag to mine. for only $10, thought it was a nice touch.

Last edited:
Putting the Nike Air tag on the tongue still won't change the fact that it's not a nylon.

Nylon tongue on Air Jordan 1s >

true, that's why i hld back on it. If anyone's looking for good nylon tongues, just cop some vintage blazers at an outlet. However, you would need to sew a liner for the tongue.

no sub,

but i just don't like the jumpman on the tongue, which is why i changed it. i don't and never had any intentions on trying to make replicas to the 94s/OGs, which is why i'm kinda kinda tired of explaining that i'm not trying to pass them off as anything else other than 2013 retros.

For those that have ordered through Bobby Fresh, did you guys receive an email with tracking info??

Considering a tongue swap. Haven't wore mines yet, but the long tongue is somewhat annoying. I don't mind the leather, but wish it was cut shorter.

Considering a tongue swap. Haven't wore mines yet, but the long tongue is somewhat annoying. I don't mind the leather, but wish it was cut shorter.
This. The long tongue is my only real gripe with the shoe. If Dudes was saying the 2012 4's had shin guards, WTH would you call these lol

This. The long tongue is my only real gripe with the shoe. If Dudes was saying the 2012 4's had shin guards, WTH would you call these lol

You guys are ridiculous. It's supposed to be longer, check the pics of mike wearing them on court. The tongue isn't that long. I swear people just complain about things they dont know about.

You guys are ridiculous. It's supposed to be longer, check the pics of mike wearing them on court. The tongue isn't that long. I swear people just complain about things they dont know about.
I dont need to check pics of jordan wearing them on court to form an opinion on the height of the tongue because I wasn't comparing them to the OG's. Thanks for chiming in with your valuable info though 

You guys think $150 is alot for these? Im going to offer someone but dont know if i should go ahead with it

You guys think $150 is alot for these? Im going to offer someone but dont know if i should go ahead with it

Not really. That's what I WAS asking for an extra pair I had. I bought from finishline website. The shoes are 109+tax and shipping came out to about 130. So I was basically just asking to pay shipping with UPS ground usually averages about $15. 150 is a good deal if you can still get them.

Back
Top Bottom