Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm glad I;m glad im good at NDC online releases so i don't have to deal with the BS of RSVP, camping, and etc.

I wake up 30 minutes before they drop and cop from the comfort of my house and sit back and lol at all the emotional comments you guys leave.

Real simple and easy.

Never fails lol. It pays to be lazy :tongue:

im horrible at ndc releases, so i have to resort to this twitter rsvp crap.

LOCKED UP FOR $445 .....
thank you euro based connect
pimp.gif
Thats way over retail.

Even NTLA is calling it a "Gold Medal Pack".... LOL, TF! :rofl:

Nike Los Angeles ‏@NikeLA
#RSVP will be extremely quick for the GOLD MEDAL PACK Retro 7&6. Watch from 10AM-8PM. Get text alerts on our tweets to improve your chances.

Nike Roosevelt Field ‏@NikeRooseveltFD
The Twitter #RSVP for the AJ Gold Medal pack is now closed. All Confirmation Direct Messages have been sent. Thanks for participating.

I'm pissed, I rsvp'd for roosevelt field, within 20 seconds and got nothing.  

The hype is crazy on these. This confirms it because I've had no problem rsvping on the olympic 7's and fire red 4's and I responded later than I did today.

Just waiting for NYC right now but I think it will be much harder than RF because they have  5 times as many followers.

LOCKED UP FOR $445 .....

thank you euro based connect :pimp:
Thats way over retail.

LOCKED UP FOR $445 .....

thank you euro based connect :pimp:
Thats way over retail.

65$ over retail after taxes... thats not as bad as i've seen people to have theirs "locked up"

Thats way over retail.

350+chicago tax= $385...$60 is way above retail? :lol:

Shipping GMP from Overseas to US will run roughly $40, and then you have paypal...so he basically paid retail+shipping

Nice p/u ColdCity glad you locked yours :pimp:

exactly... the connect told me he had a lil more so i was albe to help out my boy with a sz 13 & a fellow nter with a 11 :pimp:

King kong is off my back now :rofl:

happy hunting fellas & plz be safe this weekend no one & i mean NO ONE need to lose thier life over a set of shoes

yeah it will only time ive been successful was military ivs :smh: , this system is ******** a straight up raffle would be better

so 1-4 and ur pretty much guaranteed? i doubt ill do it that fast but 20 is feasible.

Debating if I want to make the trip to the mall to enter these stupid raffles...... My laziness is at an all time high :lol:

got to be fast and lucky...its not about when you send it, its about when they get it.....servers aren't instantaneous.

ntny, should i go for a 12 then? going for a 13 may be stupid, and to the guy debatng about entering raffles, they r probably gone by now, i went to my local ftl, and theyre only giving out 200 tickets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom