Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

got my order ndc today. they're straight. nothing special. i might rock em once or twice this summer wit some hoop shorts.

no hangtag.

my ndc pair just arrived, sz 10.5, and it has the hangtag. only bad thing is the right shoe's leather on the toebox is more smooth than tumbled, other than that they are
pimp.gif
luckily i have another flawless sz 11.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Whoever slept on these were obvious noobz..vets been waitin

On these since 95' reminded me of da freshwater griffey

Release....popular model that took way too long to retro..

So they smoked upon release...
Your acting as if these flew off shelves back then.

These "smoked upon release" because most kids eat up OG c/w's and a new wave of resellers following the Concords thought they were gonna bank off these.

BTW I was 19 in '95, far from a noob and I purposely "slept" on these. Wont be the case if and when they retro the Knicks c/w.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE, THE TRAINS BRINGING THE JORDAN SHIPMENTS IN TO THE NIKE FACTORY WOULD GET ROBBED AND I REMEMBER THE STREETS WOULD BE FLOODED WITH THE NEW JORDANS AND RETROS FOR CHEAP

I MISS THOSE DAYS AS WELL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so you admit to supporting some lame $+% thugs selling legitimately HOT kicks yet bad mouth factory workers in china for doing basically the same thing?  #hypocrisysfinest, at least the factory workers can find the means without using a gun...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

YOU NEED A SADDLE AND SPURS FOR HOW MUCH YOU RIDE MY POSTS....

HASH MARK OUTSIDE OF TWITTER
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

HOT KICKS BELOW RETAIL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CHINA FACTORY WORKER FAKES/B-GRADES AT 3 TIMES RETAIL

giddy up giddy up, it must be those big beautiful brown lips, i just cant get enough...
double "s" in your name 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
...but this aint a spelling class right? 

raised with morals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buying hot kicks because your justification is "hey, nike charges way to much n you know a brotha has gotta stay fresh!".  

but its nothing but love memphisss, if fact, ill take it as a personal insult if you dont respond to this...heck i even left the hangtag on my tens so i could be just like you 
happy.gif
wink.gif

*awaits anxiously*

oh i almost forgot: CHICAGO X!

Just left Deerbrook mall in Humble, TX and they got a small restock. Brought out an 11 for me to see. Just a heads up to you all who want them.

Just got my order in from Eastbay. Hangtags were included. Love the shoe, but these bad boys are tight as hell on my feet!!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

lol...

Creased shoes = Bad quality tho??
grin.gif

If thats the case then all of the OG Jordans and older Air Force 1s are terrible quality too
laugh.gif

yes creased up shoes that crease easily = bad quality n my book 
mad.gif
Not sure if he's serious 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Whoever slept on these were obvious noobz..vets been waitin

On these since 95' reminded me of da freshwater griffey

Release....popular model that took way too long to retro..

So they smoked upon release...
Your acting as if these flew off shelves back then.

These "smoked upon release" because most kids eat up OG c/w's and a new wave of resellers following the Concords thought they were gonna bank off these.

BTW I was 19 in '95, far from a noob and I purposely "slept" on these. Wont be the case if and when they retro the Knicks c/w.
pimp.gif
I don't agree with Ninjahood AT ALL; it's obvs now that Nike made these in pretty limited amounts and coming off the Concords brought the beasts out even more
5 years ago these would have been in stores for a little while; I mean the Aqua 8's were in stores for some time before they sold out.

Can't wait to get home from work to try these on and see if they're tight like a lot of you all are saying. Too many people just got fat feet I guess.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Can't wait to get home from work to try these on and see if they're tight like a lot of you all are saying. Too many people just got fat feet I guess.
grin.gif

it turns out not everyone has a slender a foot as yourself.
keep us posted, ballerina.

My friend informed me that his pair from NDC that came in today did not come with the HangTag. I guess it's purely random which pairs have them.

PO

If these Xs are anything like the 2005 releases, they will run a bit tighter. I suggest going up half a size.

My Pair from NDC Just came in today in my size w/HangTag. So I decided to sell the one of the two I had for Trades for a Steal Price, which also included the hangtag. BTW are you guys checking hard enough for the hangtag? I taught one my Pairs didn't have it until a thorough check, and then I found it. I mean Im starting to think All to most pairs have them but no ones checking

I sold my pair before even trying them on because I didn't think the quality was all that great. Is it just me?

just got my 2nd pair in from eastbay.... they shipping B-grades @full price?... because the pair i bought from footlocker(on release day) is flawless, the eastbay one have soo many errors.... first off the red on the soles are different color wise the eastbay 13.5s are darker... the black midsole on the outside is shiny and crooked not smooth like the footlocker pair....seems they were made from different companies lol....... called up eastbay wasnt even apologetic... i mean i been collectin shoes since i was 12 and im 25 now... Eastbay use to be reliable and quality...now its terrible....

i know what B-grades are and i think like the 11's the eastbay pair was a "extra" or a "pre-release"

man...everyone's NDC order is coming in...mines won't be here until Friday...and stupid UPS don't deliver until like 7-8PM at night...i hate UPS!

thats great.... yeah my steels got champioship on em too... i thnk its just the mold for 14+

my 13.5 chicagos have different lettering than the 13's

Back
Top Bottom