Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

It's amazing how fast these things went.... Here in SLC they will sit on the shelves for weeks!!

I called Eastbay and they are sold out. While I knew they would sell out, I didn't think it would be this serious. NT gets it wrong again...

Originally Posted by tupac003

I called Eastbay and they are sold out. While I knew they would sell out, I didn't think it would be this serious. NT gets it wrong again...
what nt wants..................what the public wants 

Just wait a couple days, all the hypebeasts will return to Eastbay once they figure out they won't resell much over retail. 99 percent of the shoes sold tonight will be on ebay. SAD SMH

well I don't think that NT got it wrong... It was a hectic night with alot of releases... ppl that missed out on the bigger release refuse to be denied anything so that cop whatever is left... Personally I wasn't feeling anything else releasing tonight besides the 10's... NDC slowed up due to ppl going crazy with the BHM & Dave Whites...

Called Eastbay and was able to cop on the phone...

Wow.....can't believe these are selling out.  Are people actually camping for these?

I just left a midnight release here in GA. Well over 100 people in line just for these. I was #2 in line and got my size 10. These are on point, better looking than the Chicagos in my opinion. Whoever slept on these will regret it. These will definitely sell out in stores over the weekend. NT was definitely wrong about this release.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Wow.....can't believe these are selling out.  Are people actually camping for these?

Yea they are. Just did it myself. They're very worth it in my opinion.

wow im very surprised that these sold out as fast as they did. I guess im glad i stayed in tonight and was able to grab a pair. Anyone in the MA area know how holyoke mall was releasing these? and or niketown boston? Thanks

Copped off eastbay also cant believe they are sold out online !! GLad I was able to scoop my one pair ! Cant wait to rock these joints ! gN nt

Originally Posted by AIRRON

wow im very surprised that these sold out as fast as they did. I guess im glad i stayed in tonight and was able to grab a pair. Anyone in the MA area know how holyoke mall was releasing these? and or niketown boston? Thanks

not sure about the mall situation, since these were technically a qs, I'm not sure what accounts get them around here. I usually just head straight to Niketown Boston. They're opening at 10am first come first serve

I tried to get these for my boy but they were gone. Didn't even have a chance on NDC. *%!* wouldn't let me checkout.

I'm beyond stunned that these sold out online. Now there's virtually no hope for my copping them at retail a month from now.

At this point, I'm hoping that resellers don't jack the price up too high. That might be wishful thinking though...

Back
Top Bottom