Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Just came back from two spots one of them wants $200 and the other shop $240 walked right out.
oO ThE RoC Oo are the wht/blue true to size

^Yea, they fit perfect.  I'm a 9.5, and the fit is great.  Here are a couple more pics so you can get a better view of the color.

6854318507_37cff8a0b0.jpg

6854317815_6782f997a8.jpg

6854316735_df2839c88d.jpg

6854315943_a21116978f.jpg

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

i heard these were gonna be qs, how is it everyone waiting for them to be "on sale" or hit the outlets?

Bro, these are a GR.
We've known about this release date for months.

& they'll probably hit outlets because no one is really gonna buy, 'cept those people who have to buy every Jordan to release.
Nikestore twitter said they're a QS...still think they'll sit around for a little while though
NikeStore twitter has been throwing that QS term around a lot lately, dont u think they realize that these are being over looked, because of everything else dropping this month ? So they say the royal 10s are a QS and all of u lil beast take it and run with it. Because u dont want to be left out of the loop, then the shoes are sitting for weeks, and then u realize you are not that cool after all 
ohwell.gif

I'm watching these sell out on NDC and other sites and I'm now debating buying them just to help out an NTer that will post tomorrow....I have zero interest in this shoe for myself

the X's sold out? for some reason, i don't want to believe that. they said the spiz'ikes sold out last week too and there's a good size range available as of tonight. i wonder if their servers are reporting wrong and we'll see them. good luck if you keep trying for your 1's

This will be interesting to see how these sell tomorrow..
I thought we would see some sitting and possible discounts..
But now.. Im not so sure.

not sure if Eastbay sold out or not, i was on right at midnight and no sizes were available, kinda weird

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

WTH? Sold out on NDC, really? Wow....
with everything else that went live at 12am eastern, NDC seemed extra slow. wasnt looking to buy anything today, but i was just practicing for next friday 
laugh.gif

Looks like Eastbay is sold out too. I was hoping the Xs would sit while people went after the BHMs and Dave White Is. I guess not.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

not sure if Eastbay sold out or not, i was on right at midnight and no sizes were available, kinda weird

true... knowing them they probably had some server issues... no countdown timer or anything...

Originally Posted by matothett

11.  where you see them?

I was just on finishline and they had them size 10 through 11. I added it to my cart to check out and they are out of stock. Checking a few other sites now

just got off the phone with eastbay and they still have them in stock.  Online is sold out but they are still taking phone orders

Back
Top Bottom