Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Family, take a break from the hype, from the resellers, from the pre-orders, from all the stress...and take some time to remember what it is all about...
pimp.gif

For those of us that are old enough to remember (ah hem
laugh.gif
) watching this mastery while it was happening, damb it takes me back...makes me even more excited to slip into these Concords when they finally arrive...Peace and God bless NT fam...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Damn, that brought a tear to my eye. It seems just like yesterday i was watching the GOAT play. How fast time passes us bye.

^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those look delicious. The patent cut is a little lower than I would like but you have a pair and I dont. Still trying to find a site to cop from, that or I'll go to southland mall and look around

Just got these. I must say, the shape is more fked than the DMPs. I'm not particualary pleased as said by most. However, they are more stiff and rigid. I got the same size as my Kobe Vs, Nike SB. They fit great.
I normally wear 10.5 for Jordan 3s and what not, but went w/ a sz 11.

I'm going to just store them. I'll buy another pair, but I'm not gonna stress it.

Boo. My brother in law ordered his pair from SNS, and he was up at like 6:45 AM for their little pre-order release on the 16th I think. He got his order through and they sent him a tracking number and everything and today they cancelled his order. Lol.

Originally Posted by Michael0360

mann idk why yall like these oreo space jams so much!!
them all white vanilla jams are the best!
i hope they come out in a few months cuz flightclub prices are crazy!

Nah, nah plehboi.... itz all bout dem SpaceJamz wit tha strawberry bottomz. 

wink.gif

Jordan really got his confidence back while rockin da Concords
before he won again after coming back, he was hangin his head low all season despite any successes

i remember it now (after watching posted clips,) how the announcers along with everybody else was waiting for it to happen
and Jordan came through

this shoe signifies his rebirth as a basketball player (much more so than the AJ10 or any other 11 for that matter)
yall get your pairs & enjoy

Thursday night/Friday morning weather forecast for my city: Snow showers 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Thank goodness for all wheel drive. I will get a second pair easily now.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

So crazy for these that people even lined up at mom and pop stores, sold out with in seconds, I missed out got there an hour later thanks to Chicago traffic, but my dude came threw who was out there and copped me my 2nd pair
pimp.gif
home boy came threw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just need 2 more on release date.

TAF sold out in seconds and they were charging 275 plus tax man i wish there was a way i cud Tell nike how they are sticking d$%k in people up here in chicago got my first pair from a mom and pop For 215 hoping to get 2 more on release day...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I'm looking for an 11 for myself, just wondering if my size was the "popular size"

not as many people wear an 11 as do a 9.5 for example. although by production numbers less sz 11's are actually made.
from my personal past experiences, it seems sz 11's last longer than 9.5-10.5 whether i've been online or physically at a store release.
DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SIZE YOU ARE. EVERY SIZE IS A POPULAR SIZE FOR THIS RELEASE.

IF PEOPLE CAN'T GET THEIR SIZE THEY ARE GOING TO BUY WHATEVER SIZE THEY CAN GET.

yep my boy wears a 7 & bought a 9

Does Swoosh still do half price? My girl that Ive known since I was a kid works for Nike. I use her employee swoosh account and nothing is half off like it used to be. Even the 14's that came out are 160. I thought I was going to be able to steal these for 90$ like everyone did last year on the CG's. I guess not, or maybe its just her type of account. Anyone know anything about swoosh pricing?

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by Mikey23

So crazy for these that people even lined up at mom and pop stores, sold out with in seconds, I missed out got there an hour later thanks to Chicago traffic, but my dude came threw who was out there and copped me my 2nd pair
pimp.gif
home boy came threw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just need 2 more on release date.

TAF sold out in seconds and they were charging 275 plus tax man i wish there was a way i cud Tell nike how they are sticking d$%k in people up here in chicago got my first pair from a mom and pop For 215 hoping to get 2 more on release day...

Another spot I went to on Friday wanted $300, when back today and they were sold out.

How we looking in Houston when there giving out the tickets in the galleria ,memorial or the woodlands I'm willing to pay someone $8.00 and hour to save me 2 spots on the line at the galleria I have to work that day and last year I was there from 2p
To the 12:00 when they gave the tickets out for the midnight Release pm if u live in Houston if I get any info I'll let anyone in Houston tx know

You know I don't consider myself a sneakerhead but, some of these questions are ridiculous. Its like people were just woke up and decided to inquire about this release. RD is Friday and you don't have or had a game plan. I mean, c'mon.

Back
Top Bottom