***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

NTLV: In order to get a spot reserved in line for the Stealth release you have to buy the All-Stars this weekend. Interesting tactic, (((to buy a later Jordan,you must buy the previous release))). I heard about this being the case for the XIII//X pack, but honestly! Is this the course of action at ALL NT's?

Originally Posted by eltouha

know what, i must be ******ed or something cuz i've been looking at XX3 images here for some time now, and only today, when my allstars arrived, did i notice the MJ initials in the argyle print on the box. derrrrrrrrrr
LOL, how did you miss that one.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

I spoke with Gentry and it was rather difficult to get any further information out of him at this time, but he did say that they "don't look anything like the AJ18's." With that said, I don't think they will be looking quite like the photoshop that was shown about 10 pages back or so. I guess we will just have to wait and see for now. I'll be sure to update once I know more!
grin.gif
Is it wrong for me to always expect the worst when it comesto this man and this company?

Thanks for the info.

From distance, like in the picture where Spike is in the front row of the Knicks-Lakers game or the Reggie Bush pics (not pics that Adidas people want to see),the White/Black/Red colorway is really nice. However, my problem is still the signature M and the materials on those shoes. The signature M is all the wayaround the shoes and up close it's not that attractive, and the material in the front where the toe box is makes a crease more noticeable. I am liking themmore though than before because they do look really nice from a distance. I am still going to stick with the Black/Red/Stealth colorway, the design is betterand I prefer the nubuck than the shiny leather because the crease can be disguised better on the black nubuck.

For the people that are getting the Black/Red/Stealth and are planning to wear it, what's everybody going to wear with the shoes? I am going to buy somenew clothes to wear with the shoes. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

NTLV: In order to get a spot reserved in line for the Stealth release you have to buy the All-Stars this weekend. Interesting tactic, (((to buy a later Jordan, you must buy the previous release))). I heard about this being the case for the XIII//X pack, but honestly! Is this the course of action at ALL NT's?

why in the hell would you need to line up for the black/stealth?

Now I know I'm late on this, but I never noticed that PYS had the Premier's available (not to mention at the steal price of $999.99). Obviouslythey're all sold out now, but anyone who saw this at the time...what sizes did they have? And while on topic, I can't believe that all pairs seem to bevanishing from sight. For example, I wear size 10.5 and I don't think there are any left on eBay. Once they're all gone, do you think we'll eversee them again? I'm anxious to hear people's thoughts...

Any idea when CitySole will start shipping the stealths?

I wish i would have ordered both colorways from them. I have a feeling its gonna be a while before I get the AS from Kaysshoes....
mad.gif

Atleast now I know where Im going with the rest of the colorways....

I cant wait to see the pics of the colorways releasing later this year.

such a hott shoe. yea 2 day from PYS is a joke. once they get it out its cool UPS does its thing but they take a grip o time to process.

I know, they took 2 days to process some AF1's I bought from them last week. Talked to my local Champs yesterday and they are getting the All-Stars so it should be easy to get them here.

Originally Posted by JJLT76

reserved my all stars at finishline
pimp.gif
...... BUT i didn't get to reserve the stealths because they were sold out of all sizes, im still
mad.gif
that they put the stealths for reserve 2 weeks prior to release after i asked and they told me i had to wait till next monday
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. So what's the general consensus? Are the stealths gonna be a pain in the @%+ to get, or should I be ableto walk into FL when they open at 7am and pick some up without any trouble? I know they're a GR, but still...

Originally Posted by mumbles3k

Originally Posted by JJLT76

reserved my all stars at finishline
pimp.gif
...... BUT i didn't get to reserve the stealths because they were sold out of all sizes, im still
mad.gif
that they put the stealths for reserve 2 weeks prior to release after i asked and they told me i had to wait till next monday
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. So what's the general consensus? Are the stealths gonna be a pain in the @%+ to get, or should I be able to walk into FL when they open at 7am and pick some up without any trouble? I know they're a GR, but still...

i personally don't think you'll have any trouble. i'm not worried about getting shut out of the stealths. they will be available day ofrelease at 7 a.m.

such a hott shoe. yea 2 day from PYS is a joke. once they get it out its cool UPS does its thing but they take a grip o time to process.
I'm going to keep saying the same thing I've been saying about people that say this yall can't read. It tells you exactly when yourgetting the sneaks provided your funds are straight and I've never had a prob from pys going by their schedule. I just got my stealths from them exactlywhen they said I would.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I'm going to keep saying the same thing I've been saying about people that say this yall can't read. It tells you exactly when your getting the sneaks provided your funds are straight and I've never had a prob from pys going by their schedule. I just got my stealths from them exactly when they said I would.

Im callin BS on what you say...I ordered mine on TUESDAY, they took my money on WED, didnt get a email untill THURSDAY NIGHT, and they didnt ship outuntill FRIDAY. I recieved them TUESDAY. That is 7, count them 7 days after I ordered them, and 6 yes count them, 6 days after they took money out of myaccount...in conclusion, 2 day air from PYS is BS. Dont even try to say my funds aint right, they got their money the next day.

^ You can call bs but I'm calling rif cause you are definitely not doing that. I did the same exact thing you did and I put that everything. When you ordersomething (just do a faux order right now if you don't believe me) it tells you when you pick the shipping option how long its going to take. It says 2days after they ship and using ups they don't coun't the weekends so if they ship it on Fri which is when they shipped mine they got here in 2 daysafter they shipped not counting the weekends. I don't work for pys so why would I lie for? Cats need to stop being impatient. Before respoding please gothere and do a fake order then tell me I'm wrong.

I don't know if your funds or anybody else's isn't straight I was saying that cause it says after they process the order which takes 23-48 hrs. Dudes getting upset on the net when I'm not trying to clown nobody esp over something as simple as that. I'm just like you can't be serious thatcats aren't reading something that is clearly on the site not hidden.

^ You can call bs but I'm calling rif cause you are definitely not doing that. I did the same exact thing you did and I put that everything. When you order something (just do a faux order right now if you don't believe me) it tells you when you pick the shipping option how long its going to take. It says 2 days after they ship and using ups they don't coun't the weekends so if they ship it on Fri which is when they shipped mine they got here in 2 days after they shipped not counting the weekends. I don't work for pys so why would I lie for? Cats need to stop being impatient. Before respoding please go there and do a fake order then tell me I'm wrong.

I don't know if your funds or anybody else's isn't straight I was saying that cause it says after they process the order which takes 23-48 hrs. Dudes getting upset on the net when I'm not trying to clown nobody esp over something as simple as that. I'm just like you can't be serious that cats aren't reading something that is clearly on the site not hidden.

I know I read it when I placed my order...Im just sayin, if they took my money the next day, but dont ship till a day after that, they shoudl justsay..."PLEASE WAIT 48 HOURS FOR ORDER TO PROCESS", cuz they didnt process mine in 23 even thought they took my money quick as hell.

Whatever, I got my shoes without going to the store so Im happy. Atleast they didnt put them in a sticky bag lke eastbay does..lol.

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Now I know I'm late on this, but I never noticed that PYS had the Premier's available (not to mention at the steal price of $999.99). Obviously they're all sold out now, but anyone who saw this at the time...what sizes did they have? And while on topic, I can't believe that all pairs seem to be vanishing from sight. For example, I wear size 10.5 and I don't think there are any left on eBay. Once they're all gone, do you think we'll ever see them again? I'm anxious to hear people's thoughts...

jordansponsorsme, my take on this is that most likely you'll see a pair or two pop up on eBay every now and then but these will be farand few in between that unless you monitor eBay constantly, you really wouldn't catch them. Even then, you will probably be competing with those who are(still) willing to pay $1200-1400 for them but unable to get them during this "initial" rush (not to mention dead-beat bidders that runinterference).

I got a feeling a good portion of people will either use the consignment program of various websites OR straight up selling to these websites to recoupwhatever they paid for them when they dropped. They may not get top dollar for them (albeit it will be pretty close and they still make out with a hugewindfall), but they are always guaranteed to get their money (rather than going through eBay and having the risk of the non-paying bidders). Then, we willeventually see the major websites having them "for sale" at a substantial mark-up, like say, $2000, and effectively pricing just about everyone out.

This is usually the business model for these ultra-limited releases and mostly why I raised the original proposal (which didn't fly with G I guess) becauseit really is a shame that most who like the shoes will never get the chance to own them, let along play in them, which is the way they were intended for and byhaving a white/flint-college blue XX3 will effectively address that as there is definitely a market for them. Oh well....

Still, thanks for the info. and please keep the news coming

I know I read it when I placed my order...Im just sayin, if they took my money the next day, but dont ship till a day after that, they shoudl just say..."PLEASE WAIT 48 HOURS FOR ORDER TO PROCESS", cuz they didnt process mine in 23 even thought they took my money quick as hell.
I got you but it does say upto 48hrs. I just had to take up for pys when I've done bi with them a few times and never had a prob with them.Like you said though at least you got your sneaks just like I got mine.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

I'm going to keep saying the same thing I've been saying about people that say this yall can't read. It tells you exactly when your getting the sneaks provided your funds are straight and I've never had a prob from pys going by their schedule. I just got my stealths from them exactly when they said I would.

Im callin BS on what you say...I ordered mine on TUESDAY, they took my money on WED, didnt get a email untill THURSDAY NIGHT, and they didnt ship out untill FRIDAY. I recieved them TUESDAY. That is 7, count them 7 days after I ordered them, and 6 yes count them, 6 days after they took money out of my account...in conclusion, 2 day air from PYS is BS. Dont even try to say my funds aint right, they got their money the next day.

I ordered Thursday night @ 1am. They took my money that night. I got my shipping info Friday afternoon. Shoes were delivered Monday morning. No problemsthis time, no problems in the past.

all shoe stores sometimes will have VERY rare cases of shipping delays but for the most part everyone is on time with shipments

24-48 hrs to process an order? fine, i mean if they have 2 ppl runnin the site it could get a bit hectic ...

i ordered wednesday at 5am (pst)

shoes shipped friday 2 days later ... night at 5pm (pst) thats 60hrs by the way for the math heads. by shipping it at night they have wasted half a day forshipping.

friday (night) + saturday + monday + tuesday (recieved tuesday 6pm est) == MORE THAN 2 DAYS.

do not _defend_ nonsense. i order from PYS all the time, they have earned my business by not #!!%%*% me over, however their shipping methods are arcane, andthat table is accurate its just insane for 2nd day air shipping to take 5.5 days effectively (cutting out sunday)

Back
Top Bottom