Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Picked up some seller's last 2 11.5s for $320 shipped. I'm cool with that because I'm moving that weekend. Back in I go. 
mean.gif

Anyone have a link for a size 12. Cheapest I see is $195 on the bay. Trying to cop for closer to retail. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone have a link for a size 12. Cheapest I see is $195 on the bay. Trying to cop for closer to retail. Any help would be appreciated.
maybe wait until RD. 195 is cheap enough considering we're a week away from RD. Cats want everything for free nowadays :lol:

maybe wait until RD. 195 is cheap enough considering we're a week away from RD. Cats want everything for free nowadays :lol:

Lol! Thought some folks got them for just over retail a couple pages back. LOL

Lol! Thought some folks got them for just over retail a couple pages back. LOL
don't know about you but to me $195 sounds like just over retail :lol:
I know $160 sounds a whole lot better but I can't even get mad at $195. If I weren't getting my pairs at retail for sure I'd definitely scoop at $195

don't know about you but to me $195 sounds like just over retail :lol:
I know $160 sounds a whole lot better but I can't even get mad at $195. If I weren't getting my pairs at retail for sure I'd definitely scoop at $195

Yeah. You right. Might just cop now. I have to work on the 23rd so getting them on RD is not looking good unless I can score online.

Yeah. You right. Might just cop now. I have to work on the 23rd so getting them on RD is not looking good unless I can score online.
yup. Worst case scenario you wind up paying and extra $40(don't know if you pay tax in your state or not). Can't really go wrong with that if you want the shoes for your feet

yup. Worst case scenario you wind up paying and extra $40(don't know if you pay tax in your state or not). Can't really go wrong with that if you want the shoes for your feet

Yes. Will be about $160 with tax here so an extra $35 ain't bad. :D

UGH I don't know, I would get these in a heart beat but that sport blue is making me hesitate :frown: 
I know, some photos make them look almost baby blue or UNC blue 

take a trip to look at them in store, most spots should have them in tomorrow, ask to see them.

Back
Top Bottom