Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

none what so ever at this point. I don't think they're gonna get re release for some reason. at least not this year. I can see them dropping in february

cool, honestly..this shoes are so underrated... I love these just as much as my bred 2001... If it was up to me i would wear 1's everyday...this is a nice alternative to switch it up.

Honestly Glad this is one shoe Kanye wore were the prices didn't skyrocket....like it did with the supreme pullover.

View media item 1810138

Last edited:
Guys any updates about breds ??
smokin.gif
they have released in Korea and are available in dubai @ footlocker (cost is 779 aed- approx 200 US) 

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds you just sprayed the Lysol bottle over your pair?

I essentially gave them a Lysol bath. I took the Lysol wipes and gently wiped the outside of the shoe. Including underneath the flaps. Then I took out the insole and wiped that down and cleaned the inside of the shoe as best as I could. And then I stuffed the the toe box with wipes that I wrung out a little bit. And after all of that I sprayed the outside with Lysol. All while letting it dry in my sun room with natural sun light. Followed up with the same procedure about 2 more times over the course of the week. May have been overkill but back then people were making a huge fuss about spores and it spreading to other shoes. So I did it anyway. Just try not to scrub to hard or over saturate the canvas It can get ashy. But mine came out flawlessly. No signs of mold at all. Just wreaked of Lysol for a month lol

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds Yeah that sounds like overkill lol. I'll monitor for the time being and see if anything starts popping up on them.

The toe box look wider than my Chi and Sport Blue pair. Is yours similar? I'll try to update with a pic when I get back home.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds Yeah that sounds like overkill lol. I'll monitor for the time being and see if anything starts popping up on them.

The toe box look wider than my Chi and Sport Blue pair. Is yours similar? I'll try to update with a pic when I get back home.

Looking back I wouldn't have gone so hard back then but everyone in this thread that didn't purchase Orgibskky from dude was making it seem like these would be the end of your collection just by owning them lol so I did it just to make sure. I'm working from home today so I'll take some pics in a bit of my sport blues and them side by side

Back
Top Bottom