Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
cardinals fans don't know what to do... this is so foreign to them.

PA guy too.. WE are the champions is reserved for that elite EVENT... not tourney win 2 of 3
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....now rooting for the steelers

Originally Posted by Face82

I hate watchin people crying. I get choked up

They acting like they just won the super bowl. I could see the Ravens or Steelers defense shutting them down.

Originally Posted by EvansST

McNabb is going to receive sooo much hate...

Should be the last person on that team to get hate.

Actually, I hope he gets run out of town. Philly doesnt deserve him.

Was Westbrook playing today?

nerd.gif

Great game, Hopefully the Cards can pull it out bc I hate Pits n Balt.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

dammit, why the hell are the CARDINALS in the Super Bowl? what the hell?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl" lmao... NFC is a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
Real talk.
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

roll.gif
roll.gif
playing "We are the Champions"
I was like...the @%@@ is going on? They ain't won anything yet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
cardinals fans don't know what to do... this is so foreign to them.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Cards, never thought they'd even make it this far but they've proven people wrong all the time. They're gonna be underdogs again inthe Super Bowl...and given how many times they've proven people wrong, you can't count them out. The Steelers would be very tough, but the Ravens wouldbe more manageable. I'll def. be rooting for them because of JJ Arrington and I like watching the Cards even tho they're in the same division. As aNiner fan I like them a lot more than the Seahawks.

How many people picked the Giants to beat the Pats last year........just saying ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...even the Arizona Cardinals can be Superbowl Champions. Isthere ANY doubt left that Fitz is the best WR in the league??

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

This is one of the oddest celebrations I've ever seen. The losing team is getting into it. Buckhalter's celebrating with Edge and Asante's seems happy as hell when he went up to Kurt.
Asante's been there/done that as far as SBs...and i guess Buckhalter was just as happy forEdge as i was

Congrats to the Cardinals.

I seen like 3 cardinal jersey's all year, lets see how many i see over the next 2 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom