OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Thanks.. So I just go ahead and buy this now (I got there through Bing so I know its working) but then how do I get the cashback from my Bing account tosomewhere else? Sorry for the stupid questions lol.

bing.com is messed up i bought a few things off of ebay and the transaction failed i dont what to do. should i call them?

they have online rep chat, check the FAQ on their site.

just scored some tailwind 92's and some air max 90's for something like $70 shipped after the reward. nice. eastbay sold out of all the good stuffalmost immediately, as was expected.

oh and AgentArenas, it will sit in the cashback account for 60 days, after which it can be deposited into your paypal account or they will mail you a check.

damn, this Bing cashback is the DEAL
pimp.gif

total for my order was $792 including the Gold Member VIP and I've got $396 waiting for me

^^^ damn dude u WENT IN!!!!! lol
i wanted the am2009s but i just went hard at footlocker so imma have to chilllllll for a while
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ damn dude u WENT IN!!!!! lol
i wanted the am2009s but i just went hard at footlocker so imma have to chilllllll for a while
happy.gif

Wut up bigj?
I went hard on the last 50 EA
pimp.gif
, so Ima chill on this also.
laugh.gif

lol im placing a few orders...

i still have giftcards from the 20% off...lmfao... eastbay will get rappped

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

^^ yall dont wanna see my FTL 50% EA stash from last week
devil.gif
Post it
if u really need to flaunt, post it in sneakershowcase pickup thread and put the link in here. i doubt everyone will want to see ur pick ups. isure dont
grin.gif

If anyone wants the CDP 1/22 for $100, PM for details. SOCAL only. I dont want lurkers to get the info

Angel

I love how shoes like the Zoom Flight 95 J-kidds were considered a classic shoe, then they retro and nobody buys them. Good quality retro, and 39 dollars is mykind of price.

actually a lot of people were picking those up, zf 96's too. I think nike just went overboard on production. they been on sale for what seems like a yearnow and people are still picking them up.

i just called and the pigeon forge lady said they didn't have any of them at all?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Eastbay is getting raped. There is nothign left.
There's plenty dude..stop hypin
indifferent.gif
hyping about what. even the nubucks which were sitting on the shelves are only available in sz 14 and 15.
..every shoe that i even would want is still FSR..who cares bout nubucks?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom