OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Went to Footaction and had them search the SKU for Pippens from size 9.5-10.5, but they said they were not available. Im assuming they are sold out in thesizes i searched for.

Damn, South Chi got some heat. I'm gonna have to head down there tomorrow for those blazers and pegasus. Thanks for the update

BBC/ICE CREAM ON GILT GROUP NOW!

INVITE ONLY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the past, what has the price range been for the carbon fiber flights when they have hit outlets? Ill probably grab them this weekend.

Originally Posted by Funkman

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

bout time i got some decent info reading. i just went form page 32 and all i saw was salty people. now lets get back to the reports.
heres mine nothing special but the woodburn outlet has kid 11 low(greyIE lows and Blue IE lows) as well as kid XX3s and some kid 2k9s in kid size two.
i nthe Mens stuff there were fusion and plenty of runner and both white/white and black 2k9s for 99

Yo, which fusions were there??
fusion 6 lbue with white and fusion 9 black/white/red they also got 2.5s in three dif colors but the best "lookin" was the true bluecolorway one.

^dude you dont need anyone to hook you up for FnF. Just print the coupon, buy your stuff and show them the printed coupon.

Originally Posted by davizzy

^dude you dont need anyone to hook you up for FnF. Just print the coupon, buy your stuff and show them the printed coupon.

+#!@, if i only knew that before. where the hell do i get the coupon?

there is a thread just for that if you took the time to look like you should have before you realized you didnt need to ask anyone for the FF hookup.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/5

look for the Friends and Family thread and the coupons are usually in the 1st page or towards the end (or just do a search with the search prompt within thethread)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

there is a thread just for that if you took the time to look like you should have before you realized you didnt need to ask anyone for the FF hookup.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/5

look for the Friends and Family thread and the coupons are usually in the 1st page or towards the end (or just do a search with the search prompt within the thread)
thank you kind sir.

dang, i'd cop the 8/15 pack but after taxes and shipping it's be close to 2 bills. not worth it since i'd be tossin the 15's into the recyclebin LOL

Originally Posted by zzz1035

In the past, what has the price range been for the carbon fiber flights when they have hit outlets? Ill probably grab them this weekend.
they were ~$35-50 depending on the outlet last holiday season...

Does anybody have the product # for the flightposites. When I called footaction with 41-04689-604 they said that number is not valid

Broomall4Life 15/8 pack will be included in next 50% Off Employee Appreciation , Might even be included in 30% F&F this weekend , Holla @ your local FTL ,FA or Champs!

So I finally found the Gold Flightposites in my size at Footlocker but they are still retail. I tried explaining to the manager they should be discounted buthe wouldn't scan them for me to check the price.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom