Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Lol I said I didn't buy it. Pro cuts are too long for me to wear and look normal.

I just really wanted a rookie KG... no disrespect to Mr. Pooh lol

This was on ebay a few days ago. I wanted to strip it and make it a KG.

I decided not to buy though because I wasn't sure if the micro mesh material could handle chemicals + letters being pulled off.
I've stripped a MIN Champion micro mesh, no chemicals needed, numbers came off just as easily as a regular mesh jersey.

That Poor Richardson is so nice. I'd love to have it in my collection.

As far as the ebay fake jersey goes, you don't have to list it as authentic whether it is or isn't. You're are not allowed to sell fake merchandise and the buyer has every right to refuse the transaction. Ask the seller to cancel it or you will have to report it to ebay as a fake item. Either way you're not paying for it.

3 looks the same as glenn robinson big buck game jersey

can't fing hq photos of ray allen jersey but that mr throwback jersey looks very nice

blank goes for around  400...

looks very nice!

who made it!?

This deal got even better..

It's my AI which I got this month:smile:

Check out what I found as I was looking through sold listings.... Wish I was that lucky.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALLEN-IVERS...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Jersey's fire, but that Mr Throwback has to stop his ridiculous prices...
I will be making a trip to NYC...Should I even bother stoping by? 

Def. Make the stop. Just don't expect deals.. He got a business to run so he needs to flip these for a living..

Replicas ranges from 65-100...just to give you an idea.

There has to be a new quality customizer in the game with quick turnaround. Both mr throwback's bucks jerseys on IG were blanks on ebay a month ago. These would probably be finished by EPS in October? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291544862933

October is being generous. This is a busy time of the year for them. You'd be lucky to get it back that early.
I will be making a trip to NYC...Should I even bother stoping by? 

To be honest, it isn't worth stopping by. You'll get better deals on eBay than you would at his store. If you want to see what it looks like, go ahead, but as posted above don't expect a deal. Also, for as much as he charges you would think he would get some of the stuff he sells professionally cleaned :smh: .

Just dug this up from my storage... Completely forgot I had these... Must of been 10+ years since I've wore them..

Any of you folks collect nba shorts? They ain't cheap either...

Jerseys4thewin posted an authentic deep red Pistons alternate. Even without his shill bidding its going to end at a ridiculous amount.

Got this in today. Done with NBA jerseys till 15-16 ones start popping up. Moving into NFL elites for awhile now

Back
Top Bottom