Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It's rejecting both my cards and PayPal....
sick.gif
Do you use chrome?  Never worked for me but as soon as I tried firefox it worked.

Good looking out on the Curry Authentic, Air Jsarg!  I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but are the numbers mesh or twill for these NBA Europe jerseys?

Just copped an XL...it still boggles my mind why Americans have to go to NBA Store Europe to buy authentic jerseys. SMH.

Can you imagine if the NFL or MLB made you go to another country to buy their authentic jerseys?! 
nbastore.eu sells with mesh numbers

Also, how long til rtr is selling them for $600?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's rejecting both my cards and PayPal.... :x
Do you use chrome?  Never worked for me but as soon as I tried firefox it worked.

Good looking out on the Curry Authentic, Air Jsarg!  I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but are the numbers mesh or twill for these NBA Europe jerseys?

Just copped an XL...it still boggles my mind why Americans have to go to NBA Store Europe to buy authentic jerseys. SMH.

Can you imagine if the NFL or MLB made you go to another country to buy their authentic jerseys?! 

nbastore.eu sells with mesh numbers

Also, how long til rtr is selling them for $600?  :lol:  

No

My card got rejected as red flag and I was too late now :/

Don't think there's ever been a better deal in the jersey market. These nutbags on eBay asking 750 for home white. And we got road for 275
pimp.gif

Can anyone help without sizing on Adidas authentics I haven't purchased a authentic since the nike era and I wore a 52 is the 2xl equivalent or does Adidas run slim or more athletic fit?

Last edited:
just received email that my order was cancelled.. anyone got the same problem?

Sorry to hear fam, I actually got a shipping confirmation for mine. Yesterday's timeline for reference:
10:36am (EST) ordered the Curry in M, paid w/ Paypal
7:02pm got email "Order Despatch Confirmation" w/ DHL tracking #

What time/size did you order? Maybe they oversold the later orders

Sorry to hear fam, I actually got a shipping confirmation for mine. Yesterday's timeline for reference:
10:36am (EST) ordered the Curry in M, paid w/ Paypal
7:02pm got email "Order Despatch Confirmation" w/ DHL tracking #

What time/size did you order? Maybe they oversold the later orders
11:30am PST and M... I guess they oversold and didnt update

Ordered mine around 4pm PST. No cancellation email yet. The status on the website says "Picking up from warehouse."

oh man, I can't believe I missed the Curry on nbastore.eu - I hope there's a restock at some point.

@eyanks sick, sick pick-up on that Ft. Wayne Grant Hill

1996-1997 50th Anniversary Ft. Wayne Detroit Pistons Grant Hill, size 46 + 2 inches Made by Champion.

Here is a comparison between the Champion version and the Mitchell and Ness (my M&N is a size 48).

:wow:

It's like the M&N is a bad fake!

:wow:

It's like the M&N is a bad fake!

Yeah I was shocked at how different they looked. The M&N was made back when they still cared a little about their quality and it's still way off. This is why I go for the OG version whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom