Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dammit- missed out in the curry. I'm a 2xl too... [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Shout out to RTRJERSEY hardwood frames for this baby THE SHOT, great deal we worked out. Not a big fan of m&n but really like this one, nice and thin and just love the back of this jersey

Anybody had any customs experience with an order from NBA Europe store?

Got shipment notification for my Curry authentic and was wondering if I might run into some additional costs when imported into the US???

Thx.

Anybody had any customs experience with an order from NBA Europe store?

Got shipment notification for my Curry authentic and was wondering if I might run into some additional costs when imported into the US???

Thx.
last time ive ordered from them i got hit with a $45 fee about a month after I got my jersey

No. Those transaction fees are usually very small fees. Generally, anything over $200 shipped from overseas that's not marked as Gift from the sender will incur customs fees (usually from FedEX) which is what Scalabrine got charged. Whoever copped the Curry via EU will likely have to pay these fees as well.

What if paid thru paypal?
I don't know. just guess.
No. Those transaction fees are usually very small fees. Generally, anything over $200 shipped from overseas that's not marked as Gift from the sender will incur customs fees (usually from FedEX) which is what Scalabrine got charged. Whoever copped the Curry via EU will likely have to pay these fees as well.
I see. Thanks buddy

So I will probably get hit with a charge too?

It's hit or miss

I bet some will get charged and some might slide through and not get hit

But yea I ordered before and came through DHL, about a month later I got a letter from DHL saying I owed them $78 [emoji]128529[/emoji]

It's hit or miss

I bet some will get charged and some might slide through and not get hit

But yea I ordered before and came through DHL, about a month later I got a letter from DHL saying I owed them $78 [emoji]128529[/emoji]

That was for 1 jersey?

yeah, DHL and all those carriers will do that sometimes.

TNT probably still sending letters at my old address in the UK chasing me for £30 or thereabouts - I was just about to leave the country by the time the payment was due so I just ignored them.

In France DHL know better though - I actually had to pay the DHL delivery guy in cash to get my package a while ago
laugh.gif

Good info on the DHL custom fees.

Received my shipping update and it is scheduled to be delivered on 12/16. Not bad for UK to Cali.

Back
Top Bottom