Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

When did u get shipping notification?

got an email from the store manager at the end of the day I ordered which was friday. and today i checked tracking and it shows updates that the package is on its way and a estimated delivery day

Thats what I was referring to. DHL. But I mean it would still be nice if they said, "subject to import duties" or somethin like that
From NBA eu site:
International Shipping - Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.

From NBA eu site:
dang haha i must've missed that
laugh.gif

Just received mine, but no bill for any fees?!?!? Hopefully it stays that way, I signed for it and the delivery man didn't say anything to me.

now u know how i'm feel when i'm tryin to buy something from official stores like footlocker, nba.com (us) and others...

u need middleman!:smile:

u wouldn't pay fee if it would be ship as a gift from person,not a company/store.

btw. even with fee u can sell it on ebay for the same u bought in worst case...

btw. the teaser what's coming:smile: #3peat

Did you call DHL and see if you return it that they will remove the fees? Not sure how customs works
I'm calling them later on this afternoon but im just gonna tell them im not paying it and they can return it if thats the protocol. I know life isn't fair but its BS im getting stuck with a $100 tab while others aren't

My Curry from NBAStore.Eu came in today.  No Bill.

The Jersey is perfect.  I didn't know the Circle Part of the front logo was also mesh. For some reason I tought they were twill even on mesh number jerseys.  Sweet! 

Back
Top Bottom