Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It's not that serious. Sometimes a customs bill will be sent later on after delivery. It's a risk you take when purchasing a $200+ item overseas.

Also, was there talk about the teamstores finally stocking authentics coming soon? Anyone have updates to that?

Curry jersey from the NBA eu store

My Curry from NBAStore.Eu came in today.  No Bill.

The Jersey is perfect.  I didn't know the Circle Part of the front logo was also mesh. For some reason I tought they were twill even on mesh number jerseys.  Sweet! 
It didn't used to be mesh. The front logo on my 2010 Curry Boxed Adidas jersey was twill.

I guess they changed it to mesh when they put the logo on the back.  

Awesome Curry authentics posted. I just got an email back from EPS and my blank Warriors authentics are on their way! super excited and will share pics when they arrive. In the mean time, here my 15-16 4x authentic curry for your viewing pleasure

Damn, i'm still salty i missed out on the curry jersey.

How do those fun?

I know with the authentic sleeved jersey I have, i had to get like a 4XL to have it fit like an xl/xxl.

You guys do know DHL can bill you weeks later right? It doesn't come when the jersey or items delivered

Just saying

I've ordered an authentic from NBA store Europe before. Got a DHL bill about 2 weeks later... For like $7.00. I'm not sweating it too much.

Back
Top Bottom