Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i've just came across this on fb. this dude is a real god! 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

The Moddells by Barclays I just picked up a XL and 2XL black Joe Johnson for $20 each

With MESH

Will post pics when I get home soon

Just got my road LeBron James road jersey from nbastore Europe. This one has mesh numbers. No duty/customs fees either! $272 shipped!

I found some old heat at my parent's place from my HS days - figured I'd share them with you guys. Unfortunately, they're all way too big as I felt the need to wear my clothes 2x too big back then. 

Does anyone have any experience with getting jerseys tailored/altered to a smaller size? Is that even possible? I'd hate to get rid of these guys, but at this point they're just sitting around collecting dust.

I found some old heat at my parent's place from my HS days - figured I'd share them with you guys. Unfortunately, they're all way too big as I felt the need to wear my clothes 2x too big back then. 

Does anyone have any experience with getting jerseys tailored/altered to a smaller size? Is that even possible? I'd hate to get rid of these guys, but at this point they're just sitting around collecting dust.

Nice jerseys! I especially like those McGrady's!

yes you can get them altered.

Last edited:

I would leave that raptors t-mac alone and not alter it.
Was just going to say....I've seen a lot of jerseys over the years...that 99-00 McGrady is hope-diamond status. @The Shoe, you will be able to sell/trade for a great sum if you leave it be. 

Probably one of my favorite jerseys I've seen on this thread...partly because I've never seen one before.

Last edited:

Was just going to say....I've seen a lot of jerseys over the years...that 99-00 McGrady is hope-diamond status. @The Shoe, you will be able to sell/trade for a great sum if you leave it be. 

Probably one of my favorite jerseys I've seen on this thread...partly because I've never seen one before.
Yea, that's very true. I think the side panels on the Raptors McGrady and LeBron would make them tough to alter even if I wanted to.

It sucks, it really is a dope jersey.

Back
Top Bottom