Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I wish I found heat like that when I would clean my parent's house... i would clean it on the regular.

That said, man... i really still cant believe i threw away my old authentics way back in 2007 :smh:

the biggest ones that hurt now are these ones:

631058-mar-2001-andre-miller-of-the-cleveland-gettyimages.jpg

and this one

I wish I found heat like that when I would clean my parent's house... i would clean it on the regular.

That said, man... i really still cant believe i threw away my old authentics way back in 2007 :smh:

My biggest regret is not doing enough due diligence on fakes. It was a sad day when I figured out my pistons billups, suns nash, and nets kidd were all fakes, especially when i saved up for them.

Speaking of vintage heat, my grandfather left me some cool brooklyn dodgers gear when he passed (no jerseys, i wish lol)

My biggest regret is not doing enough due diligence on fakes. It was a sad day when I figured out my pistons billups, suns nash, and nets kidd were all fakes, especially when i saved up for them.

Speaking of vintage heat, my grandfather left me some cool brooklyn dodgers gear when he passed (no jerseys, i wish lol)

Sorry about your grand dad. Death sucks. :frown:

I feel on the the fake stuff. I'm pretty sure I had a fake home mcgrady that I didn't k ow was fake until after the fact. That naive life is real :lol:

I got my navy LeBron authentic in. Yeah the numbers are twill but it is still a sick jersey. I can't find any with mesh numbers for the life of me and in order to customize it through EPS, it will cost another $150 shipped. I'm good with this one

High quality of the 2 Joe Johnsons I got for $20 last night. I love the fact they have mesh numbers, but they are size XL and 2XL. I only want keep L jerseys, thats just my thing

bonus with my Gerald Wallace

I got my navy LeBron authentic in. Yeah the numbers are twill but it is still a sick jersey. I can't find any with mesh numbers for the life of me and in order to customize it through EPS, it will cost another $150 shipped. I'm good with this one
so freaking weird, I do see some people ordered and received mesh for both numbers and team names, from the recent restock. 

all depending on luck now? 

so freaking weird, I do see some people ordered and received mesh for both numbers and team names, from the recent restock. 

Yeah I guess so. I have yet to see a navy with the mesh numbers. If someone has one, please post!

FINALLY! after months of searching and missing out on restocks. Shout out to the nice employees at the Oracle team store and those Niketalker's that answered my question :smokin

I called team store they told me numbers are twill. I do see some mesh numbers too, they may be not from team store?

I seen on eBay the other day mesh numbers and twill CAVS. I don't know if it was real mesh or the EPS though.

LMAO....so now it has 3 different versions:

Mesh cavs, mesh numbers

Mesh numbers, twill cavs

Twill numbers, twill cavs

man Cavs team store are bunch of artists....

The only mesh numbered I've seen on ebay were on the road/maroon jersey. I've been looking for a while too unless I haven't been searching right. Anyone have any links? I wanna ask where they got them. LOL.

I am looking for the NBA All-Star Game 2015 Shooting Stars Competition Patches, can anybody point me in a direction?

Sadly, it's not released to the market, I had been looking for it for several months since I didn't win the auction...

Back
Top Bottom