Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sadly, it's not released to the market, I had been looking for it for several months since I didn't win the auction...

I have seen several patches for sale, but sadly not this one! Maybe they will surface one day!

if anyone come across blank celtics rev30 authentic in l-xl, all three colors, old style (logoman on chest), as well as heat regular style red or black in l-xl, please let me know. 

those popping up on ebay are still overpriced. when there are retails selling at $20-30 on clearance as those nets posted above, paying $45-80 for blank is too much. unless it's some highly wanted team (like warriors) or some rare limited style. celtics and heat regular styles are definitely not in that category.

Last edited:
Well guys i met with a real sports manager one last time and he said it doesnt look like jerseys with mesh numbers are gonna happen this year. So i bit the bullet and bought a jersey with twill numbers... Not happy about it but i need at least one jersey to wear when i go to games. That said i think im gonna call the company that does the numbers on all adidas retail authentics to file a direct complaint.

Well guys i met with a real sports manager one last time and he said it doesnt look like jerseys with mesh numbers are gonna happen this year. So i bit the bullet and bought a jersey with twill numbers... Not happy about it but i need at least one jersey to wear when i go to games. That said i think im gonna call the company that does the numbers on all adidas retail authentics to file a direct complaint.

nice derozan, yeah I spoke to the manager as well

doubt they do anything with mesh numbers.

going to the bulls game on the 14th hoping to grab a Derozan or another lowry jersey

Back
Top Bottom