Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

12822516_1694773374072956_1423845680_n.jpg

that mj is probably 1991 away...

as i see it's all vinyl, gamers that era (late sand knit, early champion) were half screen printed (bulls)

and half vinyl (name and numbers) m&n will screw it as usual.

mn on left vs. gamer on right

The Shot jersey is still the best jersey that M&N have done in recent memory.

all other Jordan releases have been hot trash and its a bad look for them.

The Shot jersey is still the best jersey that M&N have done in recent memory.

all other Jordan releases have been hot trash and its a bad look for them.

The white turning pink on The Shot jersey got me :x :smh: Pictures won't even show remotely how pink it has gotten, I'm sure other owners can chime in as well.
For those who haven't seen theirs turn pink consider yourself lucky

The white turning pink on The Shot jersey got me
sick.gif
mean.gif
Pictures won't even show remotely how pink it has gotten, I'm sure other owners can chime in as well.
For those who haven't seen theirs turn pink consider yourself lucky
The majority of M&N jerseys belong in a dumpster or on a cutting board for Eric Emanuel. 

Reactions: OTG
Hi guys! I bought a curry jersey off of ebay last week and was wondering if anyone can verify if this jersey is 100% authentic or a modified blank authentic? The seller claims he bought it from the oracle arena. Here are pictures of the jersey:

Waiting on a professional response! Thanks in advance!

Opened a case on me claiming that the jersey was fake/customized BEFORE even contacting me.

This is all AFTER, 3-4 days ago before I shipped, I explained to him that the jersey came factory with twill numbers.

:smh:
smh. Hope eBay recognizes evidence so you don't have to refund and take it back. Hard to win those things as a seller.

ALL authentics are customized blanks. Adidas does not do any names and numbers in house as far as I know. Silver Crystal Sports has the exclusive contract to do the customization for retail authentics league wide (according to the people I've talk to at mlse). Some are done by the teams in house guys or 3rd party customizers

smh. Hope eBay recognizes evidence so you don't have to refund and take it back. Hard to win those things as a seller.

I cancelled the claim and was very apologetic about what I did. Sorry for being impulsive. I was in shock and that's why I made a bad decision. But since there is a unanimous conclusion that this is a legitimate unaltered authentic jersey, I don't have any complaints to make. Once again, sorry for everything and I'm proud to be owner of a 100% authentic jersey at a bargain price.

I cancelled the claim and was very apologetic about what I did. Sorry for being impulsive. I was in shock and that's why I made a bad decision. But since there is a unanimous conclusion that this is a legitimate unaltered authentic jersey, I don't have any complaints to make. Once again, sorry for everything and I'm proud to be owner of a 100% authentic jersey at a bargain price.

good on you, great response.

Back
Top Bottom