Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

But yours said "MICHEL" on the tag

Because the tag was added on after.. The tag wasn't even felt or whatever the material was

If it was fake I would admit it :lol: I would have nothing to hide clearly since I came on here and posted it even thought everything checked out as legit minus that tag.

I can send mine to anyone on here who has the regular/og and they will tell you it's the exact same jersey

Compare the pictures lol

Not even defending the jersey since I paid less than $150 for it and can get my money back because I ended up sending the seller the cash back. I've bought 20+ jerseys from this seller and all direct from Mitchell and ness.

Sorry I am a bit confused. Did the original run of the Red rookie Mitchell and ness Jersey get recalled and should I be worried about bleeding? I paid full retail for it, was the first authentic Mitchell and Ness I purchased. I got from NBA website

Last edited:
Sorry I am a bit confused. Did the original run of the Red rookie Mitchell and ness Jersey get recalled and should I be worried about bleeding? I paid full retail for it, was the first authentic Mitchell and Ness I purchased. I got from NBA website

I haven't seen anyone complain about bleeding

The only jersey that was sold at retail that actually bled was the 23 Jordan made in USA

Like I said these were error early run that were scrapped because of bleeding issues that even nicks locker room confirmed.

Yours is good, could end up bleeding on day in the future because it's Mitchell and ness but who knows. For now you're good

I haven't seen anyone complain about bleeding

The only jersey that was sold at retail that actually bled was the 23 Jordan made in USA

Like I said these were error early run that were scrapped because of bleeding issues that even nicks locker room confirmed.

Yours is good, could end up bleeding on day in the future because it's Mitchell and ness but who knows. For now you're good
Thanks for you help :smile:

Ok for Steph, but... who's still the #1 3pt shooter all-time? 
nthat.gif

Might be a dumb question. I know Hardwoodfames (RTR) basketball jerseys are legit, but is he safe to buy non basketball jerseys from? He has some baseball ones I've been eyeing , that I thought were reasonably priced. Thanks in advance. 

Might be a dumb question. I know Hardwoodfames (RTR) basketball jerseys are legit, but is he safe to buy non basketball jerseys from? He has some baseball ones I've been eyeing , that I thought were reasonably priced. Thanks in advance. 

If he's legit why wouldn't he be good to buy other sports items from? I don't think he's stupid enough to be selling fakes of anything and get flamed on every outlet for it

You should be good plus he's a rather reasonable dude so I'm sure if there was a problem he would handle it appropriately

nice .. where did you get that done? Local tailor?

Yeah, the local tailor. I just got this back yesterday. It's a shame the neckhole is so big and the shoulders are so wide (even on smaller sizes, that's just how these were cut), but oh well.

I decided against paying to get the shoulders narrowed as I just didn't see it to be worth it. I don't care too much about this jersey and bought it super cheap on eBay. I'm just using it as a throwaround jersey.

I had this one cut in my own dimensions of 23 across the chest and 33 from top collar to bottom hem as I like how that fits on me. I would say it fits most similar to a size 48 reebok?

Last edited:
That's the jersey but the mesh rookie version.

I wish I could find a Nike in a 56/60 in good condition for the low. Would KILL I have that in a small size

That's why I bit the bullet on the rockets Yao Ming. Too hard to find a size 44 in his rookie year.

Hi guys! I have a question...do you know if I do a customization of a blank authentic Knicks jersey with Cosby, will they be able to add the gold championship tab at the back of the collar? I attached a picture to show what I'm referring to.

Back
Top Bottom