Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thx bruah.
Legit. but its not jordan size procut.
Its originally blank pro cut customize into jordan. I prefer the retro screen printed version unless you're fine with 38" lenght.

Size 52 wouldn't sell much like sz 44 or 48
I wouldn't pay it even for $100 but since its nwt I think $100 would be fair price

Thx Chief.  And very nice Jordan collection!
I had one that was brand new with tags but sz 44, and I sold it for $250. The one you posted, is definitely not worth $200. Two reasons: 1) it's a size 52, and 2) the #23 is super crooked. I would wait for the 8403 authentic version where everything is screenprinted. It's much nicer. Both of them are in the link in my signature.

Last edited:

New pickups.

thats because its the retro authentic that was ordered off NBA.com in a Jordan. everyone did it, its still a great jersey

thats because its the retro authentic that was ordered off NBA.com in a Jordan. everyone did it, its still a great jersey
yeah thats not da jordan 8403 collection, thats a stitched throwback night jersey that was customized on nba.com as jordan...

i got a white jordan 45 i got customized.

I love the 45 MJ. Too bad he told M&N to never produce that jersey. From what the manager told me, it represents a bad period in his life that he does not want for sale.

I love the 45 MJ. Too bad he told M&N to never produce that jersey. From what the manager told me, it represents a bad period in his life that he does not want for sale.
haha.. yes jordan hate the number ever since.. I remember when 1996 allstar he said to Zo " 45? its a baaad luck number though"

but champion #45 is very nice, I think its almost impossible to get it in decent price nowadays.

funny thing you say that because da 45 bulls was actually part of da 8403 collection....

Does anybody here know a good address in Phoenix, Arizona that can customize jerseys, that is I got a plain pro cut jersey and I want to put a name and number on it!

Thanks

^ heard most of those are coming out as HWC classics next season. Appreciate the Keith Murray song but why the hell you wearing an Angels fitted with a Bulls jersey.

Back
Top Bottom