Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ heard most of those are coming out as HWC classics next season. Appreciate the Keith Murray song but why the hell you wearing an Angels fitted with a Bulls jersey.

Thanks for watching.

I don't like to match all my gear up team for team. Just one of my quirks, and when I went to UNC Charlotte I always wore hats with the A for my name. Looks dope to me.

Last edited:
only interested in the richmond and the hawks jersey, but only if they put out a mutumbo. Possibly a grizz jersey if they get shareef

Thanks for the info Alex. I need both Kemp jerseys, Grant Hill flaming horse, Richmond "Split" jersey, and the Steve Smith "Big Hawk". Damn thats gonna be about 1500 at 300 a pop. 
mean.gif

^ with jerseys and M&N being popular again. I don't think we'll be seeing 50% off for a few years. Probably 30%, maybe 40% off.

Bittersweet for me on those m&n releases. I really don't like the feel and material of the jerseys as of late. I wish champion would retro the jerseys.

ok so i posted this thrift store pick up a few months back. i have decided to try and sell it, but i want to make sure its 100% authentic.

key info:

-didn't come with the year jock tag (there were other sizes of the same jersey at the thrift store and all had the year tags)
-it was a sz 52, had it tailored to a 48 (there is purple stitching on the jock tag, so don't mind that)

I'm almost positive its authentic, but i would like a few more opinions.

Gentlemen, please help,

I need the numbers / names of the band Chicago Bulls and San Antonio Spurs where do I look for?

ok so i posted this thrift store pick up a few months back. i have decided to try and sell it, but i want to make sure its 100% authentic.

key info:

-didn't come with the year jock tag (there were other sizes of the same jersey at the thrift store and all had the year tags)
-it was a sz 52, had it tailored to a 48 (there is purple stitching on the jock tag, so don't mind that)

I'm almost positive its authentic, but i would like a few more opinions.

It's authentic. I used to have the 44 west version.

eww M&N actually thinking about retroing that v neck sonics jersey wit da wide shoulders? :x

the M&N version will have actually sleeves :lol: since they add width to every shoulder even ones that are supposed to be thin.

277cd7a8adcc11e2986122000a9f194c_7.jpg

no wonder i see so much "jerseys are too long" grumblings in here..me and fab are da same height and this is exactly how procut

jerseys fit on me (which are perfect for my height)  its so wonder anyone who ain't touching 6 fit can't fit into em.

Last edited:

no wonder i see so much "jerseys are too long" grumblings in here..me and fab are da same height and this is exactly how procut

jerseys fit on me (which are perfect for my height)  its so wonder anyone who ain't touching 6 fit can't fit into em.
that still look ridiculously too long on him.. like wearing a dress

this look like a normal jersey, but I believe the lenght was altered.

What makes Fab look dumb is those leather pants he got on.

**** Fab, he's a "Nets" fan supposedly

that still look ridiculously too long on him.. like wearing a dress

this look like a normal jersey, but I believe the lenght was altered.
jay-z is taller then fabolous...jay-z actually has a larger jersey on. jay-z is 6' 2" (1.87 m)

fabolous is 5' 11" (1.80 m) (guess im taller then fab too, im 6'1)

ny_e_jay-z_b1_400.jpg

JayZJersey.jpg

jay-z-brooklyn-nets-jersey-3.jpg

Last edited:
dunno if posted since it's from last year, but have yall seen this? i was just watchin random jay z videos and caught this in the background. Looks like an orange knicks alternate, clippers throwback, black lakers alternate??? I know jerseys gotta get approved first so maybe these might debut next year like the sixers blue alts....

sorry if posted

definitely heard from cosby's when i got some work done that da knicks might use those for next year....

definitely heard from cosby's when i got some work done that da knicks might use those for next year....

Back
Top Bottom