Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Can someone explain how EPS works i am in the process of purchasing a blank pre 1991 season (craig ehlo style) cavaliers jersey how much do they charge and who should i get it i was thinking ron harper or mark price 
http://exclusivepro.com/customorder.asp

Fiill out their form and mail in the jersey to their mailing address. Email them ahead of time asking for a quote (my guess is somewhere between 60-90$). They will also email you with the exact price + return shipping when the jersey is done.

Pro-tip: Be as detailed as possible with the request and mail them pictures of what you want when you send in the jersey (finding a picture of the game-worn jersey helps). 

Newest pick up, 96-97 GS Warriors Sprewell. And for the 2nd time from buying at this retailer location, they left one of the security devices on! :evil: Hopefully their location closer to me has these type and they can remove it.

did M&N ever make any barkley jerseys?

is the M&N jordan/magic 92 allstar game jersey i'm starting to see floating around legit?

Last edited:
Newest pick up, 96-97 GS Warriors Sprewell. And for the 2nd time from buying at this retailer location, they left one of the security devices on! :evil: Hopefully their location closer to me has these type and they can remove it.

not saying that its fake, but i was always inder the impression that if the stitching on the tag connected like that, it was fugazi?

Last edited:

not saying that its fake, but i was always inder the impression that if the stitching on the tag connected like that, it was fugazi?

Naw, I noticed it's mostly common with their Made in Korea versions. Which this one is.

It is legit, if the number was moved you would probably be able to see some glue residue or stitch marks but if there's no visible signs like that then I don't see why it would matter if the number has been moved given that it's now in the correct spot.
I bought the jersey and the jersey was sealed in cellophane with the Adidas brand so I do not think it has modified I do not like the shirts because if they are modified as counterfeited

Last edited:
I bought the jersey and the jersey was sealed in cellophane with the Adidas brand so I do not think it has modified I do not like the shirts because if they are modified as counterfeited

Sealed Adidas packaging...not sure why you asked then because your jersey is fine.

Can someone explain how EPS works i am in the process of purchasing a blank pre 1991 season (craig ehlo style) cavaliers jersey how much do they charge and who should i get it i was thinking ron harper or mark price 

Many of your questions were answered above but they do take a fair amount of time. Some guys here have had their stuff done in 4 weeks. I sent in a Heat Red Zone blank to be made into mesh number Wade...6 weeks ago. Single digit front and back with a 4 letter name...still waiting to be invoiced upon completion. Should be around $85 if I remember correctly. You will speak to Josh via email.

I remember they made a home white 92-93 Suns. I never see them anymore though. They also did a 88-89 All Star.

@RetroSneaks26
 Great Sprewell, tough to find.

They really made a Suns??? Every Suns I see on eBay is clearly fake, but sometimes I wanna just say F it and get it because that jersey in Champion...well you might as well be looking for a unicorn... :smh:

They really made a Suns??? Every Suns I see on eBay is clearly fake, but sometimes I wanna just say F it and get it because that jersey in Champion...well you might as well be looking for a unicorn...
mean.gif
Yeah, I'm sure of, it was on the website but haven't seen it in years.

That Champion Barkley is the last one on my list as far as Champion & Barkleys go. I saw one a few years ago, guy had a Webber rookie & that one. I won the Webber but passed on the Charles for some reason.

Many of your questions were answered above but they do take a fair amount of time. Some guys here have had their stuff done in 4 weeks. I sent in a Heat Red Zone blank to be made into mesh number Wade...6 weeks ago. Single digit front and back with a 4 letter name...still waiting to be invoiced upon completion. Should be around $85 if I remember correctly. You will speak to Josh via email.
Regardless of what you get it will take the same amount of time, they complete them based on which orders come in first. I had a nick young hollywood nights that they just invoiced me today and i sent it in early may

Regardless of what you get it will take the same amount of time, they complete them based on which orders come in first. I had a nick young hollywood nights that they just invoiced me today and i sent it in early may

I could have sworn a few cats on here had 4 week wait times..I could be wrong though.

I could have sworn a few cats on here had 4 week wait times..I could be wrong though.

That's why its best to ask before you send. Right now they're likely preparing for hockey and football so the turnaround time is longer. Back in April it was 2-3 weeks tops.

Back
Top Bottom