Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

picked these shorts up and boy are they big lol. i purchased a 42 in champion NBA shorts before and they fit a bit snug, but the jump from 42 to 46 was extreme. its a shame i wont be able to wear these.

picked these shorts up and boy are they big lol. i purchased a 42 in champion NBA shorts before and they fit a bit snug, but the jump from 42 to 46 was extreme. its a shame i wont be able to wear these.
Those champion shorts have a pretty strange sizing system. If you wear a size 32 what it is the equivalent in champion authentic shorts?

Those champion shorts have a pretty strange sizing system. If you wear a size 32 what it is the equivalent in champion authentic shorts?
These are mine:

Mid 90's, retail, not game issued. Size 34. I'd say they're true to size.

I'm a waist size 31 in jeans and these are wearable with a little help from the drawstrings, but they're too short for my taste, length-wise.

all three are clean.. wish they would've kept the throwback numbers on the cavfanatics though.

Back
Top Bottom