Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The custom ones that are on sale. Debating on doing like someone did a page or two back, getting a Sixers Iverson even if inaccurate. They upped the price on me until I cleared my cookies. It's something companies do all the time when they know you want something.
didn't even know about that
:smh:

Guess I gotta clear my cookies before buying from NBA or fanatics or fansedge in the future

For those of you still interested...fanatics has knocked off another 10% on some clearance customized NBA rev. 30 jerseys.  Twill #s NOT Mesh but who cares.

http://www.fanatics.com/search/customized authentic nba jersey

For example, LA Clippers jersey was $107.99 2 days ago.  Now $97.19

Use coupon code auction and buy a raise.com discounted GC to bring your cost down.

$97.19 - 10% (AUCTION fanatics.com promo code) - $11 ($100 GC on sale for $89) + $5 shipping = $81.50

New RAISE customers:  use RAISE75AF for $5 off to bring final cost to $76.50
Do all the authentic's run with the tall sizing ( i.e. MT, LT, XLT, 2XLT) to them or are all these longer versions of standard size authentic's

For those of you still interested...fanatics has knocked off another 10% on some clearance customized NBA rev. 30 jerseys.  Twill #s NOT Mesh but who cares.

http://www.fanatics.com/search/customized authentic nba jersey

For example, LA Clippers jersey was $107.99 2 days ago.  Now $97.19

Use coupon code auction and buy a raise.com discounted GC to bring your cost down.

$97.19 - 10% (AUCTION fanatics.com promo code) - $11 ($100 GC on sale for $89) + $5 shipping = $81.50

New RAISE customers:  use RAISE75AF for $5 off to bring final cost to $76.50
Do all the authentic's run with the tall sizing ( i.e. MT, LT, XLT, 2XLT) to them or are all these longer versions of standard size authentic's

adidas combined procuts to all authentics so they're all tall.

Yea it's a little annoying length wise but the material they use on jerseys is nice. Sizing is annoying though

I'm about 5 foot 11 or 6 foot tall and feel the length is a little much but at the same token length is better then my stomach poking out :lol:
Now these joints are a little too narrow to me

you going after the bull jerseys too?
We have friends in Chicago and if they can grab an authentic from the team store at the United Center and it has mesh numbers, I'll be in for a Chi Wade for collection purposes sure.

In hindsight ^ thats one of my fav styles of the 90s.

When the pistons first made the change to this style, wasnt that well recieved. When they switch the colors back to blue/red, the pistons shop offered free new gear if you traded in your aqua gear from that era.

When Detroit brought in the horse logo, they should have kept the blue/red color and i think it would have been more well recieved.

Also engine piston -> horsepower-> horse
1408.gif

:lol:

and detroit = motor city. that jersey was lowkey flames from day 1, ppl were just too shocked by the teal and the horse

it still lives on tho because the pistons font is still used til this day albeit without the engines on the S's lol

Can I get a legit check please? I want to say they made this jersey in a 54 when M&N offered it. I think its a really good fake, or just some quality issues on a legit jersey. Thoughts?

Untitled by Kevin Reduta, on Flickr

its legit, i got da same jersey.

Reactions: kvn
Back
Top Bottom