Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not sure if this is game-worn, procut, or just customized from a blank... all my known gamers from this era are +4 length and this one is +2... But regardless I'm happy to have it, I didn't have one with the '04/05 tag on it and that's my favorite season.

How many Arrest jerseys do you have now? I have lost track of my Swift count, must be mid to high teens. But I still don't have any from the early Memphis era circa 01-03.
haha

25 right now. 14 are gamers, rest are pro cuts/authentics

too bad couldn't add any from nba.auctions...

what's your number?

Did I read that correctly on the last page, you'd rather have the upside down 2 than white side trim instead of light grey?!

so aren't these game worn and pro cut jerseys too big for actual wear? so are yall collecting them just to display/collect them or what?

:nerd:

so aren't these game worn and pro cut jerseys too big for actual wear? so are yall collecting them just to display/collect them or what?

:nerd:

They make great dresses.

But for serious, I just collect them for one player just for the sake of collecting them. No intent to wear them.

Is it th same thick mesh as all other authentics? How's the fit. Mentioned in the other thread, shape looks odd?

No special bags or card whatsover?
Nothing special
Is it th same thick mesh as all other authentics? How's the fit. Mentioned in the other thread, shape looks odd?
Same thick mesh as all other recent M&N authentics. Fit is pretty good, typical M&N true to size. I layed it down on top of my home iverson rookie and its about a half inch wider, and 1 inch shorter just for size comparison. Layed down on top of a medium pinstripe champion jordan which i believe is supposed to be the same cut, it is pretty spot on except the neck seems to be cut a little higher in the front, and the same size in the back. Not super super high like how the blue iverson rookie is but just a little higher than the pinstripe.

Last edited:
Yea 96 looks really weird compared to the stock photo

Only positive is he said it's half inch wider :nerd:

What size is that and your iverson? Appreciate the review

Yea 96 looks really weird compared to the stock photo

Only positive is he said it's half inch wider
nerd.gif

What size is that and your iverson? Appreciate the review
iverson and 96asg are both M. Here is a pic. Its kinda hard to tell but it gives you an idea. I feel like the sides are that stretchy material that M&N uses a lot and it feels like it kinda stretched in so it would even be wider than it is currently but maybe thats why its not exactly "square" and kinda looks weird shaped.

You can see how on the pinstripe MJ which is supposed to be the same cut its straight up and down on the sides. on the ASG its almost wider at the top and bottom than in the middle because of the stretchy material used on the sides

Back
Top Bottom