Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Not knocking you bro but for 215, you could have got a ton of Authentic jersey's from that site I mentioned. I have placed several orders and love the quality.

I ain't wasting my time with a bootleg.
:smh: at you for supporting bootlegs.

Last edited:
Dude, I have a fair share of authentics most made by mitchell and ness. Think what you want though, not knocking - give it a shot. For 28-40 can you really go wrong? Purchase something and come back to throw me under the bus

Those are laughable fakes. 28-40 won't break the bank, but why would I flush money down the drain on something that is straight up phony?

:x new march madness unis for adidas schools, what were they thinking?

Last edited:
My 1st Elite Jersey,got it for $215.
900x900px-LL-74e3ce78_IMG_0205.jpeg

900x900px-LL-aea48bd8_IMG_0206.jpeg

I had the Reebok authentic but it got stolen along with my jerseys collection. :smh:

nice, aren't the vikings getting new uni's? that's why they're on sale?

buzzerbeatersports got a sale on jerseys goin on right now......i might grab a adrian peterson one day, i know they'll drop lower

My 1st Elite Jersey,got it for $215.

I had the Reebok authentic but it got stolen along with my jerseys collection. :smh:

nice, aren't the vikings getting new uni's? that's why they're on sale?

buzzerbeatersports got a sale on jerseys goin on right now......i might grab a adrian peterson one day, i know they'll drop lower
The new unis is just a rumor right now.I was randomly surfing nflshop one day and saw the home custom elite is on sale
and it's still on sale for $209.97.

Last edited:
I know they updated their logo, but haven't heard any rumors about a new jersey. Hopefully it's something similar or exactly like the jersey from the Moss era. :pimp:

You must have a **** ton of Yankees jerseys

That will make a sweet edition to a Man Cave one day

^ that's the plan. I want to get some framed but that **** is more expensive than buying an authentic for retail

Hey everyone! I haven't been around for a while, but I've still been picking up new jerseys. Here's what I've gotten recently (all size 48)...

Albert Pujols LA Angels cool base alternate

CC Sabathia NY Yankees road jersey, with George Steinbrenner and Bob Sheppard patch and Ralph Houk armband.

Mariano Rivera NY Yankees home

Rickey Henderson Oakland A's retirement jersey, home style, name is on a nameplate

Evan Longoria Tampa Bay Rays cool base dark blue alternate

Jose Bautista Toronto Blue Jays blue alternate

Back
Top Bottom