Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Thanks for verifying that seller I inquired about is legitimate.

I've actually bought from ptfsports off eBay before. Perhaps it was a blank that ended for around $50. His auctions are primarily for blanks, not jerseys with names and numbers on them. He normally sells player jerseys as strictly buy-it-now, not auction sales.

he has player jerseys sometimes. when they list them they seem to come in bunches. i remember this jersey specifically because i was gonna bid on one and forgot to. now that i think about it, it was closer to 60 with the $9 shipping cost

Saw this at my local marshalls. Idk how legit this is since I don't follow NCAA.

Here is my EFF fit story...

I can wear a 44 in most Majestic jerseys (the polyester jerseys and the authentic cool based jerseys from a few years ago.). Now with the flex base jerseys I can no longer where a 44 because they taper in so much around the hips/waists. So I try to find game worn 46s which seem to fit fine. So....being close to EFF here in Washington I have been to their store. Tried on some Larges. Couldn't do em. Way way too tight in my shoulders. Everything else was great. So I had to bump up to an XL for their jerseys and have taken all 4 of mine into my tailor. She has taken them all in so they are not as baggy on me.

As for EFF sales it seems like they always have some promotion happening. I'd just wait till they have a sale. I have yet to pay full price for something.

Here is my EFF fit story...

I can wear a 44 in most Majestic jerseys (the polyester jerseys and the authentic cool based jerseys from a few years ago.). Now with the flex base jerseys I can no longer where a 44 because they taper in so much around the hips/waists. So I try to find game worn 46s which seem to fit fine. So....being close to EFF here in Washington I have been to their store. Tried on some Larges. Couldn't do em. Way way too tight in my shoulders. Everything else was great. So I had to bump up to an XL for their jerseys and have taken all 4 of mine into my tailor. She has taken them all in so they are not as baggy on me.

As for EFF sales it seems like they always have some promotion happening. I'd just wait till they have a sale. I have yet to pay full price for something.

I had the same experience with eff when I wore a 44. their large was way too tight.

They got some fire jerseys, that bustin babes one is calling my name :lol:

So Ebbets runs a little small? Okay, thanks. The pics had me nervous. They look HUGE in the pics on their site.

I want the satin Montreal Royals jersey but I did some homework and I'm not sure if Jackie Robinson wore that number in Satin. Only seen a pic of him wearing 30 in the Satin. Then I read that players wore different numbers on the road and at home often, it was normal. If he didn't wear 9 in the Satin, then I don't want it. He wore 9 in the gray flannel but that's not good enough. It's really interesting to me that satin jerseys weren't worn for that long and only for night games. Would love to see MLB bring them back for a night game.

Y'all know of any good sites with vintage pics. I googled some it was hard to find.

Last edited:
They got some fire jerseys, that bustin babes one is calling my name :lol:

SCA10EFF gets you an extra 10% off your total with the sale. Got the satin Royals joint in my cart for $131 right now trying to decide.

SCA10EFF gets you an extra 10% off your total with the sale. Got the satin Royals joint in my cart for $131 right now trying to decide.
Ok bet, tryna stop spending money right now but that ain't bad. If I have no luck on bape undftd I'll probably wind up copping

Good looks. Might grab a cap, although the M&N thread been spoiling me to the point 10% really aint much :lol:

I had the same experience with eff when I wore a 44. their large was way too tight.

But for me the L was just way too tight in the shoulders that's all. The fit everywhere else was fine. The XL I am swimming in. I think I got 2-3" removed from each side to tighten the whole jersey up. For people in doubt I would maybe size up....try it on and if you wanna rock a hoody underneath you may be good. But if you want it tighter then hit up a tailor. They also will accept returns within a certain number of days even if the size is off. Their jerseys are awesome for anyone who hasn't had one in hand.

Back
Top Bottom