Official BBQ thread

Heres a tip.....pick your favorite bbq sauce and add a lil bit of ORGANIC apple cider vinegar (braggs brand) to it and itll make it that sweet tangy.

Last edited:
anyone smoke their meats? ive been watching youtube videos for the last two weeks. i def wanna try it out this year. lets get this thread going

All the time. Just make sure you have patience and time. It can literally take a whole day

Just did burgers and hot dogs for my kids elementary school fundraising morning. 80 burgers and 60 dogs in 2 hours. Was good fun.

Just bought a big box of frozen quarter pounders but they cooked up nicely - great grill marks from my stainless grill and good and juicy. Just goes to show that with decent technique you can do a good cheap burger.

Made them quite a bit - spent about $100 but took in $350ish.

View media item 2064152

Last edited:
the big green egg is a kamado bruhs, a kamado is a style of grill.
ah. I always thought komodo was a brand the way rogan talked about his. Can honestly say I've never heard a bge called a komodo. :lol:

Last edited:
probably cause he doesnt get paid to shout out the brand :lol:

youre not likely to hear anyone call a big green egg a kamado cause they kind of cornered the market and became the generic name for it like scotch tape etc.

Last edited:
Green eggs are expensive. Was thinking of getting one. Saw someone's review about a product from one of their competitors that is cheaper and includes accessories unlike green eggs.

Last edited:
what are y'all cooking this weekend :nerd:

Probably the usual burgers, hot dogs, chicken, etc.

But I'm anxious to try this combo of grilled asparagus wrapped w/ peaches and prosciutto. Saw it on IG and it looked bomb.

Going to do some st Louis cut ribs, and a pork butt, and the usual sides (corn, cornbrrad, baked beans, slaw, etc etc)

Last edited:
Brisket, couple slab of ribs, burgers of course and my girl, mom and a few other people bringin the sides.

Side note- i need to come up wit a bbq name. All the good ones are taken :lol:

Back
Top Bottom