Official Bitcoin Thread

So if let's say I buy .04 worth of the token I'd collect .04 of the traditional rental price? How does it work for people not owning a full token? I read the FAQ but didn't see a clear answer.

I need to research Primal a bit more.... ETH taking such a huge dip has me cautious about moving money into anything right now.

my guess is fear...just seems with the issues the exchanges have been having the past few days people who were looking to make a quick buck are hauling ***** out of town. 

look at the charts today though...everything is red and everything is down about 20%...lol

if you're a long term investor it's disconcerting but def not the end of the world. probably a good time to buy and hold.

Saw a headline on my Google Now, that said part of the reason ETH dropped last week was because of rumors on 4Chan that the founding dude died. 

Yeah I'm interested in this primal base , but I don't understand what would happen if you have less than 1 full PBT .

Wework is also dominating in the US and dominating the space a whole worth 20 billion compared to the others.Closest company is worth 10x less than wework. Will read the whitepaper it is very interesting buy a coin own some "real estate"

Last edited:

Yeah I'm interested in this primal base , but I don't understand what would happen if you have less than 1 full PBT .

Wework is also dominating in the US and dominating the space a whole worth 20 billion compared to the others.Closest company is worth 10x less than wework. Will read the whitepaper it is very interesting buy a coin own some "real estate"
First Ever Real Estate Project on Blockchain Launches in Amsterdam 

"The shared workspace rent in tech hubs is usually costly, but Primalbase aims to change this by building a digital analogue for community membership mechanisms and turning membership into investment. Primalbase token (PBT) holders will be able access any of Primalbase’s facilities and book a coworking space (with 1 PBT) or a shared office (with 4 PBT) by using a mobile app. In addition, they can lease their tokens (or fractions of tokens) to other users based on peer-to-peer agreement."

Read more: http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/...ject-blockchain-launches-amsterdam-ico-today/

That link has the same info they have on their site. So from reading the Q&A it seems if you have less than 1 PBT you only get voting rights, not access to a space?Just wish this was more clear.

Edit: Hit them up on FB , maybe I could rent out a desk with this amount who knows.

Me : Say I only invest .5 BTC what in return do I get with a small amount of PBT token

PrimalBase: Hi, thanks for reaching out. In this case you are going to hold a fraction of PBT, which can also be rented to someone who is missing this particular part to get an access to the workspaces, what allows making profit. We are going to release a mobile application later in the Autumn, to be more precise in September, the app will allow booking office spaces in Primalbase locations, as well as connecting those who would like to rent a token with those who would like it to be rented. Hope that was helpful. Let us know if you have more questions. Best, Primalbase Team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom