Official Bitcoin Thread

Haha went from $11k to like $40k in a week. Now sitting around $36k. Almost made $20k in a day. Flipped like 20 LTC into 30 LTC with Lunyr but took them all out and put into NEO. Same with CVC doubled up and pulled all out in NEO. Right when I did both they both decided to moon. No ragrets. Got in the crypto game late June bought all throughout July and was patiently waiting for Aug 1st...

nice portfolio but not sure i would have sold CVC. CVC did 7x but good stuff anyways as long as you are happy

How do you guys find out what the limit of coins is for a certain crypto.

Like the limit that can be mined or is it infinite?

I'm guess the less coins in circualtion the more value then.

I see some that are like 30M coins and others are like 30B as in billions.

How do you guys find out what the limit of coins is for a certain crypto.

Like the limit that can be mined or is it infinite?

I'm guess the less coins in circualtion the more value then.

I see some that are like 30M coins and others are like 30B as in billions.
Check coinmarketcap.com

Bitcoin rising so fast, billions being added to crypto every hour. Not sure where this is coming from, has to be institutional money at this point.

^
Has to be. Now Im scared to put more money in. Im just waiting for the inevitable big dip which is always bound to happen.
Im guessing late August, early September.

Yo jkallday jkallday - if i remember correctly, you said in past comments that u bought 50k bag of CVC. So are u up $50k x 7 ?!?!

You holdin $350k port? If so, props.

thanks fap! yeh 3 friends and I got 2 bags of 50k at presale and with the 33% that went back to the regular crowdsale i ended up with around 450k CVC. CVC around 60 cents now so im not doing that bad and my BTC is flying

Back
Top Bottom