...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

ive never been a blackberry guy but i do like the form factor...i tried browsing nt on my friends tour and it was like impossible to navigate through thesite...anyone else have that problem?

Anyone know when the Tour 2/Essex for Sprint will release???? If not I might just buy a Tour 1 from CL..I have my Curve 8330 for since 08

Originally Posted by air max 87

can anyone suggest a AIM client for the 9700
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
reg aim is cheeks
smh.gif
smh.gif
Beejive.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

ive never been a blackberry guy but i do like the form factor...i tried browsing nt on my friends tour and it was like impossible to navigate through the site...anyone else have that problem?
I don't care for the default browser.

I'm using Opera Mini 5 beta 2 and I love it. Others are also enjoying the Bolt browser.

I have no problems with Opera, I'm on NT all the time.

Does anyone have a theme where the icons aren't in the way of your main pic? any ideas or something of a good theme surrounding what I'msaying............

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Does anyone have a theme where the icons aren't in the way of your main pic? any ideas or something of a good theme surrounding what I'm saying............

I had one that came with my 8900 (the guy i got it from already had it preloaded) I believe it was called Reverie xD or something like that. It was prettydope. it only had a tiny bar at the bottom and a die-like thing at the bottom left that you could scroll through the first 6 programs on your home screen.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

can some one school me on how to get opera mini 5 on a 9700 cant get the link to work

m.opera.com/next

didn't have any problems getting there on my 9700.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I'm lowkey tight my 9700 works better on 2G.
No dropped calls and the browser always loads.
Its some bs kuz I be havin full 3G, but pages won't
Load, and as soon as I get on a call it turns to GPRS.
smh.gif

Same here man, I've had mine on EDGE for the past week. It makes me soooo mad because I bought it for 3G and I cant use it. I've read other forumsand LOTS of people are having the same issues, I hope there is a fix soon..

I got a pretty sweet theme from some site for free, I want to share it with you guys but I dunno how to take a screen shot...lol. can anyone help out?

Nevermind, got a screenshot app...lol.

Here is my Theme I got for free, I have the 9700...

Its simple, but VERY smooth running...

My BBM won't send messages for whatever reason. Like, the checkmark and the "d" will confirm the message has been sent, but my contactsaren't getting them. But, I can receive them.

It's dumb annoying and I can't seem to fix it. Anybody have this problem or know how I can fix it?

which is the best blackberry right now on any carrier ?? Im currently signed up with sprint but i cant deal with close to 300$ phone bills every month. Mycontract is over and im planning to leave, id like to stick with blackberry. Which other Carrier has the best blackberry phone at the moment.. or very soon.Thanks in advance

still thinking about either the 9700 or the N1.

does the 970 have a music icon or a youtube i can where i can just see vids and music right away?

also can you put pictures that you took eith you your camera to put up as a wallpaper.

what exactly is BBM?

also how good is the GPS on the 9700 tried looking for vids but none really show up.

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by AG 47

What's better about Bolt than Opera Mini 5?
-Can you delete the BB default Browser btw?

Also, have you guys run across any apps for bartenders, like drinks or anything?

Can anyone hook me up with the 9700?

a good price just the phone.

I have a G1 and im just going to put my SIM in the Bold

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 made my BB experience so much better.

My-T.
Agreed.  Especially once I figured out the little shortcuts, opening new tabs, cycling through them, much easier.

What's better about Bolt than Opera Mini 5?
-Can you delete the BB default Browser btw?

Also, have you guys run across any apps for bartenders, like drinks or anything?
I tried the newest Bolt and didn't care for it at all. 

I haven't used any, but check Crackberry and I know there's a few bartending apps out there.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

still thinking about either the 9700 or the N1.

does the 970 have a music icon or a youtube i can where i can just see vids and music right away?

also can you put pictures that you took eith you your camera to put up as a wallpaper.

what exactly is BBM?

also how good is the GPS on the 9700 tried looking for vids but none really show up.

Thanks guys
BBM is a messenger service between Blackberries.

You can set camera pictures as wallpaper or caller ids

I didn't like the stock GPS, but I downloaded Google Maps and it's much better.

There's music and video icons if that's what you were asking.

• How much is BeeJive now?
  • Someone wanna tell me why my 'Capture It' app doesn't work? Whenever I try to use it, the pics that come out are blank or white.
Thanks in advance...

Just randomly tonight my blackberry turns itself off and won't turn back on. When I finally get it back on the keypad is completely useless. The only thing I can do is scroll. I've taken the battery out and tried to restart it. I don't know whats going on with this thing and I'm about to give up blackberries and move onto something else unless I can get this thing working. Its unlocked btw, if it matters

which is the best blackberry right now on any carrier ?? Im currently signed up with sprint but i cant deal with close to 300$ phone bills every month. My contract is over and im planning to leave, id like to stick with blackberry. Which other Carrier has the best blackberry phone at the moment.. or very soon. Thanks in advance
Nobody in 2010 should have a bill more then $120 unless your traveling internationally
Get on a unlimited everything plan.

PM me Koudie.

Just randomly tonight my blackberry turns itself off and won't turn back on. When I finally get it back on the keypad is completely useless. The only thing I can do is scroll. I've taken the battery out and tried to restart it. I don't know whats going on with this thing and I'm about to give up blackberries and move onto something else unless I can get this thing working. Its unlocked btw, if it matters
you guys have to becareful where you buy your phones, companies out there say theyre new phones but really sell refurbished.
After 1 year warranty is up companies wont cover you.

Back
Top Bottom