...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i've been using Opera mini for the past month and a half...its def dope as hell
pimp.gif
.....never use the stock browser anymore
laugh.gif

i can get people out there attnt bills. i can close and take out early termination fess the same day..

I dont know if this is the right thread or not, but I was wondering about Bluetooth earpieces that work best for your Berry's. I was leaning towards the Blackberry HS-500, but the new review on the Blueant Q1 has me swaying... what do you guys rock? Or has anyone ever had a Blueant before?

Alright, so I just picked up a Blackberry Curve 8530 (My first one).

So NT Blackberry users, I ask you, now what?
Apps? (I have Pandora, Facebook, Flixter, Yelp, ScoreMobile)
Themes?
Misc?
EDIT: Thanks in advance for the help. 
pimp.gif

I ran into a problem with the Beta earlier as well, but I just shut it down and reopened it and it worked fine.

81ackMamba, for Apps on my 700 I have Opera, NBA gametime, Google Maps, Viigo, AP news, Bank of America, Urbanspoon, BeWeather, Ubertwitter, and that's about all I use regularly.

anybody use forsquare? im trying to become the mayor of the pizza place by my job they offer everything half off.

I like to make my own ringtones..

Coming from the G1 I used ringroid to chop my MP3's up

which BB app is similar to RingDroid?

Originally Posted by mdub3

i can get people out there attnt bills. i can close and take out early termination fess the same day..
hook it up with some sort of discount off my bill..i may need to cancel this
smh.gif

I went to go download mini beta but it gave a white screen with text saying my phone was 9700, and to click the link at the bottom. There was no link, since the page was bare. Anyone had this problem?

Try again and make sure you zoom in on the screen if there's an option to.

First time I couldn't find the link, had to zoom in and it worked.

touch screen on the BB magnum
eyes.gif
, screen kinda small for that ...i wish BB will have a slider phone w/ full keyboard
pimp.gif

mr_t.gif

I finally can upgrade my device next week. I currently have the 8830.. Is the storm that bad?! I want to use it mainly for Internet on the train. I can also get the Tour which I know is really nice.. What do you guys think? Which is best for browsing NT?

Back
Top Bottom