...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

The storm with OS 5.0 is practically a brand new phone. OS 4.7 is a joke compared to 5.0. It's the reason people ran away from the storm initially. Youtube some videos of both OS' to see the huge difference.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

JRThumper85 said:
Does anyone have a theme where the icons aren't in the way of your main pic? any ideas or something of a good theme surrounding what I'm saying............

I had one that came with my 8900 (the guy i got it from already had it preloaded) I believe it was called Reverie xD or something like that. It was pretty dope. it only had a tiny bar at the bottom and a die-like thing at the bottom left that you could scroll through the first 6 programs on your home screen.

kb52ea.jpg

6tjuco.jpg

of1st4.jpg

Just copped a sprint curve.my first BB I %*@%%+$ love it. Put me on to some apps tho

Just got the BB 9700 for T-Mobile...for those who have this phone, have you had any issues with dropped calls?

Originally Posted by 2o6

link me, young man. im tryna download from the blackberry
It's not that hard, just look those things up through your BB.  Either go to the website's or go to BB App World through your phone and find them there.

Sportsmobile for your sports scores as well

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I went to go download mini beta but it gave a white screen with text saying my phone was 9700, and to click the link at the bottom. There was no link, since the page was bare. Anyone had this problem?
Make sure you're using the wap browser and not the hotspot browser. Mine wouldn't work over wifi but when i used it over the phone connection it worked.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Just got the BB 9700 for T-Mobile...for those who have this phone, have you had any issues with dropped calls?

Idk what service ur on, but I was havin some
issues wit that until I put my 9700 on 2G only.
Its been stable ever since.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Isn't 2G slooooooow? I really copped the joint because of 3G and how T Mobile has one of the fastest 3G networks out
ohwell.gif

What's the point of a 3G blackberry on 2G? And it clearly states he's on t-mobile and yes I have dropped calls if your at home making calls turn off wifi that UMA stuff is junk

Same, but then again it's T-Mobile. Not the best service. Dropped calls are imminent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by 2o6

Just copped a sprint curve.my first BB I %*@%%+$ love it. Put me on to some apps tho
Facebook
Ubertwitter
Weathereye
eBay
UPS
Google Maps
Pandora
Poynt and/or Yelp

Isn't 2G slooooooow? I really copped the joint because of 3G and how T Mobile has one of the fastest 3G networks out
ohwell.gif
Wut? I find that hard to believe

hey i have a bold (9000) with ATT service and yesterday my browser just stopped working. when i open it it just says loading and my homepage never shows. medianet doesnt work either. is there a fix for this? i dont think the network is down because i can still use apps (fb, appworld) and they need internet connections. thanks for the help

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

ohwell.gif
Wut? I find that hard to believe

Its true.

Our network is working in some places on HSDPA. And there aren't as many 3G subscribers hogging bandwith as the other carriers. So the network is faster.

When I tether my BB to my laptop on 3G I clock up to 75 kbps sometimes when I'm downloading things.

My-T.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

hey i have a bold (9000) with ATT service and yesterday my browser just stopped working. when i open it it just says loading and my homepage never shows. medianet doesnt work either. is there a fix for this? i dont think the network is down because i can still use apps (fb, appworld) and they need internet connections. thanks for the help
nevermind, i figured it out

I'm about to get a Bold 9700. Anything to let me know?
smile.gif

Btw, how's the gps function on that thing? Do I need to pay to have a GPS program? Also, which one is the best? I'm located in Singapore if that matters.

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom