...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Just upgraded to the 9700 through T-mobile. Didn't realize it is now $130 with the upgrade. Can't complain though. Lovin it so far.

5xn2o9.jpg

pimp.gif

My-T.

Can someone please tell me how to get the weather app with the icon in the corner? Also, what are some great apps and themes I can get for free? First time BB user. Thanks.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Can someone please tell me how to get the weather app with the icon in the corner? Also, what are some great apps and themes I can get for free? First time BB user. Thanks.
My weather app is weatherbug, to get it in the corner depends on what theme you have. crackberry.com has plenty of free OTA themes you have choose from.

Yeah I use BerryWeather. Its $5.00 but I figured I would spend 5 on that than having a greasy burger meal.

As far as themes go, I'd join the Crackberry Forums and search there for themes. Go from your phone @ m.crackberry.com

My-T.

Just upgraded to the 9700 through T-mobile. Didn't realize it is now $130 with the upgrade. Can't complain though. Lovin it so far.

WOW, ive got an upgrade. might need to call soon and find out how much i can get it for
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

WOW, ive got an upgrade. might need to call soon and find out how much i can get it for
eek.gif
If you're qualified for the full discount its 147.99 after the upgrade fee.

Great price for such a good phone.

My-T.

Thanks for the help fellas. One more thing, what kind of cases and screen proctectors are good for the 9700 without making it too bulky? Not really feelin the holster that came with it.

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Here is my contribution to the thread. I just picked up a new theme for my storm.
pimp.gif
I need to know how to procure this theme.
http://www.owinwood.co.uk...d_Pro_HT_1_5_for_5_0.jad

its an OTA link so visit the link through your BB, its pobably one of the best themes out there for the 5.0 storm
Don't think this as a silly question but would this work on the 8900 or 9700?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Here is my contribution to the thread. I just picked up a new theme for my storm.
pimp.gif
I need to know how to procure this theme.
http://www.owinwood.co.uk...d_Pro_HT_1_5_for_5_0.jad

its an OTA link so visit the link through your BB, its pobably one of the best themes out there for the 5.0 storm
Don't think this as a silly question but would this work on the 8900 or 9700?
naw sorry bro its a storm1 & 2 only theme but, i can give you the link to crackberry.com themes for the 8900 and 9700

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

quick question about Opera Mini 5 beta 2

no doubt its the best browser to peruse NT on but my only problem lies when i wanna add a reply via mobile...no text box pops up..the emoticons all pop up but there's no spot for me to type so i end up having to use the quick reply at the bottom & i hate that

anyone know what settings i should be using on my phone or on my NT account so i can get a text box?

thanks
I've tested just about every BB browser out there. As far as I know, Bolt is the only one that will let you actually compose a reply instead of doing a quick reply.;

according to crackberry forums the tour 2 for sprint is supposed to come out in feb.
Not happening, sorry.

Question: Im with tmobile now and I have a 8900. My trackball doesnt work any more. Will they replace the phone or will I have to pay for another phone?

if its under the 1 year warranty call your carrier and ask them to replace it, only if you originally bought it from them.
If it was someone else theyd have to take care of it.

anyone here sales new 9700 for a reasonable price.?
I do, check the sig. PMd you.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I came up on a deal for the Storm 1 and unlocked it for t-mobile. I like it so far.

Mayne, I had that phone for 12 hours and quickly put it on Craigslist, I couldn't deal with the edge and remedial touch screen.

If it bothers you, fold a business card and throw it on the back.

I tried out the Satelite radio but there isn't any howard stern.
I'd much rather pay for Slacker and have control over what I listen too
Still a good look for BB though. We just need a league pass app now

Back
Top Bottom