...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

according to crackberry forums the tour 2 for sprint is supposed to come out in feb.
Not happening, sorry.

Question: Im with tmobile now and I have a 8900. My trackball doesnt work any more. Will they replace the phone or will I have to pay for another phone?

if its under the 1 year warranty call your carrier and ask them to replace it, only if you originally bought it from them.
If it was someone else theyd have to take care of it.

anyone here sales new 9700 for a reasonable price.?
I do, check the sig. PMd you.

You stay with the acurrate insider info...

...so when is the Tour 2/Essex scheduled to release????

Can anyone please recommend me a case for the 9700? Otterbox commuter, defender, or impact case? Don't want to make the phone too bulky though. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Can anyone please recommend me a case for the 9700? Otterbox commuter, defender, or impact case? Don't want to make the phone too bulky though. Much appreciated.
Well I wouldn't recommend the Otterbox if you don't want the bulky look.  T-Mobile stores have a couple of nice cases or even even check out Epik Cases

^Thanks, but the other cases I've looked at don't offer much protection. I'm thinking of going with the otterbox impact case.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Well I wouldn't recommend the Otterbox if you don't want the bulky look.  T-Mobile stores have a couple of nice cases or even even check out Epik Cases
I have the Otterbox commuter case. Best case I've ever seen IMO. Sleek but still gives ample protection.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

whats the best program on a BOLD for NT?
I've had the best experiences with Opera Mini 5 beta 2, you can quick reply and you can also quote, but I haven't been able to quote then add onto the reply.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

i cant even log on using opera mini
smh.gif

You need opera mini beta. Way better for NT.
thats what i got ......it browses well......i just can't log on my sn 
ohwell.gif
That's strange because I've had no problems.  Assuming you go up to the login box on the top left of the screen, enter in your stuff, hit log in, and it doesn't work?

And for cases, I'm using an Epik case with a screen protector right now.  Offers enough protection but still keeps the phone sleek and doesn't change the overall look. 

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

hey guys, i have a nextel black berry, i just got... anyway i really want to ge tthe fb app.

Download the Blackberry App World and search for the Facebook app.

My phone is 4 minutes fast, any way I can change the time?

Edit: FIgured it out. Phone was on blackberry time, and switched it to network. (or vise versa can't remember)

I can't download app world to save my life on my blackberry 8900. I've tried to downloading ota and that didn't work, so I tried doing it through the desktop and it still won't work on my phone. It always says something about and error starting because a Toolbar Button Field can't be found. Does anyone know anything I can do to download it? It's under the AT&T network but an unlocked t-mobile phone if it matters.
Thanks

Official OS 5.0.0.484 for the BlackBerry Tour 9630 Now Available from Sprint
By Adam Zeis | 10 Feb 2010 16:19 |
speech-bubble.gif
220 comments
20100210-163636_707_screen.jpg

Hot off the presses - Sprint has become the next carrier to officially launch OS 5.0 for the Tour 9630. Reports are flying in that the download is currently available via Desktop Mananger for Sprint Customers, and devices will be upgraded to OS 5.0.0.484. This leaves Big Red as one of the few carriers to still not drop an official 5.0 for the Tour. No download link listed just yet, but it should pop up on the BlackBerry Software Downloads page in the next few days. So what are you waiting for Sprint users?! Plug in and get upgrading!! Thanks Thomas for the screencap.

Does anyone with the Bold 9700 have some quality issues? I read about them before I got mine but I didn't start noticing them until recently.
The top bezel isn't perfectly aligned and dust gets trapped easily in the tiny gap above the screen. Also, the right bezel is little loose.
I thought about exchanging it but didn't want a refurbished device plus it's just minor issues.

My fellow BB heads quick question..I'm interested in the 9700 and I have the 8900 as of right now. How does the 9700 compare to the 8900? Is it better? Equal? I'm just curious to what 9700 owners think because I may try to gt the 9700 here soon..any help I would appreciate.

^^ 9700 is my first black berry....but ive used the older ones.....

having the trackpad is good enough for the upgrade....cause everytime i use one with that ball.....i feel like its ancient technology/design lol

i would think its a tad faster in terms of cpu and all that....but i would really upgrade if it was 100$ more max....

just wait for the dakota in august

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Official OS 5.0.0.484 for the BlackBerry Tour 9630 Now Available from Sprint
By Adam Zeis | 10 Feb 2010 16:19 |
speech-bubble.gif
220 comments
20100210-163636_707_screen.jpg

Hot off the presses - Sprint has become the next carrier to officially launch OS 5.0 for the Tour 9630. Reports are flying in that the download is currently available via Desktop Mananger for Sprint Customers, and devices will be upgraded to OS 5.0.0.484. This leaves Big Red as one of the few carriers to still not drop an official 5.0 for the Tour. No download link listed just yet, but it should pop up on the BlackBerry Software Downloads page in the next few days. So what are you waiting for Sprint users?! Plug in and get upgrading!! Thanks Thomas for the screencap.
what screen shot do you have

Back
Top Bottom