...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Alright i've had the .419 on my Tour since it first leaked and now i just recently loaded the official .484 to the phone....everything's running kinda alright (i still get the black screen and the registration email when i do a battery pull..even on the .484 build)...i can care less about those..

my biggest issue is with my picture gallery...when i take pics, they come out looking great (full resolution & all) but when i send them to the picture gallery and come back and check...both the thumbnails and enlarged pics come up grainy and extremely pixelated...its an eyesore, in my opinion lol..im petty like that

anyone else experienced/experiencing this?

anyone know how to resolve this problem?

i didnt have this problem with the .230 build but i dont want to downgrade the OS lol....did i mention i was petty LMAO?

Pic taken as is...sent to my email and uploaded

Screen cap of what the pic looks like when enlarged in the gallery

Maybe it might just be my joint *shrugs*

i guess i'll wait for the VZW build to drop...hopefully it'll resolve this

i got the exact same problem when i take its good but in the gallery its all grany, all i do is click on menu then hit View Actual Size & its gonna look good but everytime yu go to a new pic you have to do the same. kinda of a pain. btw im running .411 might upgrade soon. lets see if that fixes anything.

eek.gif
it worked....now i gotta deal with huge pics
laugh.gif

it's a hassle but its better than nothing

thanks

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

Alright i've had the .419 on my Tour since it first leaked and now i just recently loaded the official .484 to the phone....everything's running kinda alright (i still get the black screen and the registration email when i do a battery pull..even on the .484 build)...i can care less about those..

my biggest issue is with my picture gallery...when i take pics, they come out looking great (full resolution & all) but when i send them to the picture gallery and come back and check...both the thumbnails and enlarged pics come up grainy and extremely pixelated...its an eyesore, in my opinion lol..im petty like that

anyone else experienced/experiencing this?

anyone know how to resolve this problem?

i didnt have this problem with the .230 build but i dont want to downgrade the OS lol....did i mention i was petty LMAO?

Pic taken as is...sent to my email and uploaded

Screen cap of what the pic looks like when enlarged in the gallery

Maybe it might just be my joint *shrugs*

i guess i'll wait for the VZW build to drop...hopefully it'll resolve this

i got the exact same problem when i take its good but in the gallery its all grany, all i do is click on menu then hit View Actual Size & its gonna look good but everytime yu go to a new pic you have to do the same. kinda of a pain. btw im running .411 might upgrade soon. lets see if that fixes anything.

eek.gif
it worked....now i gotta deal with huge pics
laugh.gif

it's a hassle but its better than nothing

thanks

no doubt ... if yu dont want the huge pics just change the picture size in option..

Originally Posted by richyung412

i need the tour i feel like a lame with 8330 lol

You and me both...Sprint FTL!

Im waiting for the Tour 2/Essex but it seems like it keeps getting pushed back.  Does anyone know the date??
nerd.gif

just upgraded to a 9700 from an 8320... and WOW the 9700 screen is GORGEOUS.

falling in love with my berry all over again.

hey guys, quick question. i love the vibrance and clarity of my 9700 screen and i want to protect it with a screen protector. i REALLY like the zagg invisible shield, BUT last time i had it on the 8320 curve, it had this orange peel-like texture and although it did an amazing job protecting my screen, i don't want this orange peel effect to negtaively effect the beauty of the screen.

any insight?

Just copped the tour..left my storm. although I kind of miss the touch screen the tour's pretty dope!

Got the 9700, had it for a couple months now but does anyone else not receive notifications from there facebook apps? It did when I had the 9000...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Got the 9700, had it for a couple months now but does anyone else not receive notifications from there facebook apps? It did when I had the 9000...
check your profile settings..you might need to change them

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

hey guys, quick question. i love the vibrance and clarity of my 9700 screen and i want to protect it with a screen protector. i REALLY like the zagg invisible shield, BUT last time i had it on the 8320 curve, it had this orange peel-like texture and although it did an amazing job protecting my screen, i don't want this orange peel effect to negtaively effect the beauty of the screen.

any insight?

Mine is smooth, maybe you applied it wrong?. Its well worth the sacrafice if you get that orange peel effect anyways

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

any insight?

Mine is smooth, maybe you applied it wrong?. Its well worth the sacrafice if you get that orange peel effect anyways

hrm, if it's smooth then ill consider it. iono man i really love the screen!

Something I have never found the answer to is whether or not I can set my tour to automatically download the images in my emails when they arrive in the inbox? So that I don't have to open the email and then click "get images" to see ads and pics? I can't find an option anywhere. Anyone know how to do this?

It isn't possible, something I tried to do a long time ago, it has to do with the security of the phone.

I've been looking more and more at this HTC HD2 lately, may be leaving the BB realm soon
frown.gif

My-T.

Felt short changed by the 3G on my Blackberry, so I went back to my iPhone until I can grab an official update from T-Mobile that fixes the connectivity issues.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

check your profile settings..you might need to change them

that, and realize the BlackBerry Facebook app is plain garbage.

i also had a 9000 before moving to the 9700. i missed 70% of my notifications on that one, too, not becaue the settings were off, but because the app is terrible.

i have a blackberry tour from sprint and its locked. could anybody help me unlock it. It has no sim card in it.

HAVE ANYBODY EVER HAD THEY BLACKBERRY

LIKE STOP CHARGING

LIKE IT WOULD CHARGE FOR FOUR SEC THEN STOP

MY WALL CHARGER HASNT BEEN WORKING FOR MONTHS NOW

BUT NOW ITS WHEN MY USB CHARGERS DONT WORK ANYMORE

I THINK CAUSE ITS TOO HOTT SO IT EXPANDS MY PHONES PORT AND DOESNT FIT ANY MORE

UNLESS IM WRONG ...I REALLY DONT WANT TO BUY A NEW PHONE

Back
Top Bottom