...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

where can I cop? I tried to find this but only found black and clear
HDW-13751-007.jpg
Team Vintage
Heat​

Picked my Curve up yesterday for $125 at the SunCom store . . .
vsmaa1.jpg
:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

do what u like..its your money..most of the people who are going to come in here and say something negative to you dont really have any reason to have iteither

for some reason, opera mini freezes on my 8830. ive tried to run it twice but no dice. i just ended up deleting it.
EquipoTRIcolor​

im with sprint and want a blackberry....
which is best for sprint
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

i was really really close to cancelling my iphone after i seen the 8830.. but instead i went to make an appointment for a tattoo so no money for BB, but as soon as thats done.. good bye iphone (mainly because at&t sucks more than the last time i left them) and hello 8830
EquipoTRIcolor​

^yeah i downloaded it from the cd it came with.
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

[h3]NYCBaller34 said:[/h3]
Anyone else download the Jivetalk update....1.0.3
Just a few subtle changes but it just makes it that much better....

Yea i got this update too..it added a few things

Version 1.0.3:

- MySpace IM Support. All basic IM functions are supported except for blocking. As MySpace IM itself is still in beta,
this service may experience issues from time to time.
- Buddy Icon Support for AIM (4.2 OS only, requires MicroSD card). Ability to view buddy icons and set one's own buddy icon.
Buddy icons are stored on expansion memory (MicroSD). Supports automatic resizing and re-formating of pictures or images to
be compatible with AIM's buddy icon requirements. Additional preference to enable/disable downloading and display of buddy icons.
- Fixed "Timeout" error for auto-away.
- A few UI optimizations, including adding Buddy Info menu item to chat screen

i just tried buying it thru amazon right now under tmo. theres maad stipulations. you have to pay your entire balance every month for 6 mopnths, you cant change your bill plan, you cant cancel. or you get slapped with 250 from amazon. i was denied seeing as i dont have any credit. =\
knock me down I'll get right back up again
I come back stronger than a powered up Pac-Man.​

actually, the 99.99 deal i saw was on the att.com/wireless site itself. it was like last week....dunno if it's still being offered. i was tempted, but i went w/the $149.99 TILT deal @ newegg.com instead.

i'm kinda having buyer remorse cuz the TILT is kinda bulky, and i wanted the iPhone, which is less of a brick. i just couldn't bring myself to get w/the touchscreen keyboard for texting/data input tho.......that and wasn't digging how the iPhone isn't 3g and is basically an expensive paperweight unless you keep the AT&T service (can't use the iPod or cam if you cancel or change phones cuz iPhones have their own plans)

btw, for the LRG iPhone cases, you can get em at www.LRGisAmonster.com site or your local APPLE store.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

^the message that in recieving is "uncaught exception" "process terminated" then id get logged off.. and then have to re-log in again. its frustrating.
Team AM Fam

AIM - DJ Ano Ano 21

Quote:
anyone purchase jivetalk as a user??

I bought it... No REGRETS

Quote:
i got it and tried it on the 30 day free trial and while using it, i had no problems whatsoever.
so my trial ends and i purchase it, but now when i use it, i cant stay logged in for a day without being signed off.
everytime it logs me off, it comes back with a message like "jivetalk application accepted" or something like that.. i have to look into what it says.
8300%20black.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

datnggag how do you use the blackberry software to send the audio file to your Curve? I'm ******ed i cant figure this out...
Team DJ Bana Fan Club​
ano, sumimasen. anata wa totemo kirei desu ne.​

how do you install jivetalk on the BB8830? do i have to download it through the phone or on my desktop? also, how is syncing with blackberrys and macs?

anybody?
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
was at the tmobile store 2day....couldn't do it sidekick lx oct.17th I tried...I really did

I know the feeling. I picked up a D-Wade SK3 Sunday afternoon to hold me over till the SK LX. I sent back my Curve yesterday. Now I have a Blackberry Curve OEM holster that I can't do anything with. Oh well, such is life.
DJ Ransom
www.djransom.org

I need help viewing videos on my blackberry curve. They said i need to download a thirdparty media player. Where can i download one of those? And i have it fortmobile btw. Thanks

I'm excited to join soon. I'll be getting the Pearl for Verizon when it becomes available early next month. A little birdy also told me that the data plan is going to be a bit more affordable to pursuit people to get on it.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

Back
Top Bottom