OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

A much better link. Been DC related all day for me.

The art looks good for most (or at least the cover artists chosen).

:lol: @ the title New Superman.

I wanted to start reading the punisher max comic books...After punisher Born which chronological order should i read the rest of the series in.

It doesn't have to be just the max series or just Garth Ennis although i heard his stories were preferred.

I have these 3 books so far... and i wanted to know which order I should read them in.

Born 

Welcome Back Frank

Punisher Max the complete collection vol. 1

also has anyone read any iron fist comics? 

This series totally revived my interest and love for Iron Fist

SO ******* STUPID

DUMB. DUMB. DUMB.

Why on earth would demystify a concept as powerful as the joker. That is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. :x :x
I feel like they've been toying with this bull **** idea since they peeled Joker's skin off his face and then introduced the whole idea of the Joker's daughter :x :smh:

I find it funny the Joker's real identity is being revealed in Justice League of all places :lol: Johns is trolling. I dropped the Bat books but I'm aware of where they're going and the last place Joker was in a story.

Just cuz you give Batman New GOD powers doesn't mean you can just cheat your way to this reveal. If this story is going to be told the greatest detective in DC should be able to figure it out with his skills not some temporary Mcguffin.

Hopefully this is all a bad joke.

Last edited:
Well i'm surprised if nothing else. Never expected them to pick up that Mobius Chair revelation again in all honesty. That being said, not like different versions of the character haven't had an identity before. Hell The Killing Joke gave him probably the most widely accepted origin in his history. Based on Bruce's reaction i'm going to assume that it's someone he knows/knew in some way.

If I wanted to dive into some Batman graphic novels, do y'all have an essentials list? Hush, Dark Knight Returns, Year One, Long Halloween, Court of Owls?

If I wanted to dive into some Batman graphic novels, do y'all have an essentials list? Hush, Dark Knight Returns, Year One, Long Halloween, Court of Owls?

Year One
Dark Knight Returns
Long Halloween
Knightfall
Black Mirror
Prey
Birth of the Demon (Should be part of a collection that collects 3 stories: Son of the Demon, Bride of the Demon, and Birth of the Demon)
Gothic
The Cult
Killing Joke

Court of Owls was part of the entire reboot of the DC franchise, and is specifically where things start for Batman. In that way, you could also go with that and read some of the stuff afterwards (Death of the Family, Zero Year Secret Year, Zero Year Dark City, Graveyard Shift, Endgame) to catch up on current happenings.

Hey guys, nice to see yall, havent been here in awhile!  When I first started this thread, I was an avid reader of comic books, now I'm a self published writer!  I hope this isn't against the rules (I've been MIA for awhile), but I'd def like you guys to check it out!  Theres a free 5 page preview on my website (click the cover to go to the website www.198Six.com)

Also, you can buy "The POLICE STATE Saga" on Amazon!

Support my Kickstarter

Chapter 2 Coming soon!

Last edited:

Jung Gi's ability to draw perfect perspectives, with multiple figures, with perfect anatomy, with zero guides/under drawing will never stop being insane.

His work never really translates to comics though.

All the hours I've spent practicing anatomy and this dude just spits this out on command like rain man.

Hey guys, nice to see yall, havent been here in awhile!  When I first started this thread, I was an avid reader of comic books, now I'm a self published writer!  I hope this isn't against the rules (I've been MIA for awhile), but I'd def like you guys to check it out!  Theres a free 5 page preview on my website (click the cover to go to the website www.198Six.com)

Also, you can buy "The POLICE STATE Saga" on Amazon!
Support my Kickstarter
Chapter 2 Coming soon!
Will check this out man :smokin

Back
Top Bottom