Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

My dude posted a book 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That's why I put it in a spoiler, I knew nobody was gonna read that. Sometimes you just gotta get it out there though. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

My dude posted a book 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That's why I put it in a spoiler, I knew nobody was gonna read that. Sometimes you just gotta get it out there though. 

finish the story my good sir. I read it all.

I don't know why you don't just realize that maybe you should just talk to her and have fun while you can. Feed your heart some good while she is there. She was looking out for you and her from the get go just so you know. She didn't say anything bc she didn't have feelings for you in the beginning but rather when she got to know you better. Don't act all kitty hurt on this. Pursue and make sure you live everyday to the fullest with her as you never know what can happen from now till then.
pimp.gif

My dude posted a book 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why you don't just realize that maybe you should just talk to her and have fun while you can. Feed your heart some good while she is there. She was looking out for you and her from the get go just so you know. She didn't say anything bc she didn't have feelings for you in the beginning but rather when she got to know you better. Don't act all kitty hurt on this. Pursue and make sure you live everyday to the fullest with her as you never know what can happen from now till then.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

My dude posted a book 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Word. She sounds like a stand up chick.

My dude posted a book 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

my previous confessions:

- i masturbate about 15-20 times a week
- i'm currently seeing 4 girls. i take all of them out on dates�and i'm smashing all of them. and i've told each of them i love you
-�back in august,�i lost my job that i was going to make a career out of. the day i got fired, i threw a tantrum in the office and i got arrested. i said i was going to kill myself and i got checked into a mental hospital for a day
- i hit a neighbor's car back in april and kept it pushing. another neighbor saw it and ratted me out. she ended up taking me to small claims court, and i was on judge joe brown. the episode aired back in october and repeated today. i acted like a�total idiot�on the show, and my whole family was ashamed,�but it was the best time of my life because i got a free trip to hollywood for 3 days, and the show took care of everything
- i spend about $400 on weed a week
- i'm addicted to facebook
- i am the most aggresive driver you will ever meet
- i've been involved in 2 police chases. i actually got away once. i was in my g35 coupe and i hit went 145 with 2 NYPD crown vics behind me. i have no clue how i outran them but i'm glad i did
- i've been driving without a license for about a year. my license in NY is revoked permanently. i owe about $5,000 in fines and have about 25 points on it. i also have a license in PA, but that's suspended as well. i was supposed to get it back the end of february, but i got caught driving last week so they will most likely extend the suspension. i got locked up that day because i also had weed on me
- i'm still driving

here's the vid of me on judge joe brown
more confessions:
- i'm an only child and i'm almost 20 years old. i've been a spoiled brat my whole life�
- my parents�just got a�huge settlement�and basically told me that i don't have to work for the rest of my life. but i still work because i feel useless sometimes
- i consider myself a gangster. why? because i do what i want and i live with the consequences.
- there is no way i can step foot in NY for a long time. i am wanted like osama
What the hell? 

my previous confessions:

- i'm currently seeing 4 girls. i take all of them out on dates�and i'm smashing all of them. and i've told each of them i love you
-�back in august,�i lost my job that i was going to make a career out of. the day i got fired, i threw a tantrum in the office and i got arrested. i said i was going to kill myself and i got checked into a mental hospital for a day
- i hit a neighbor's car back in april and kept it pushing. another neighbor saw it and ratted me out. she ended up taking me to small claims court, and i was on judge joe brown. the episode aired back in october and repeated today. i acted like a�total idiot�on the show, and my whole family was ashamed,�but it was the best time of my life because i got a free trip to hollywood for 3 days, and the show took care of everything
- i've been involved in 2 police chases. i actually got away once. i was in my g35 coupe and i hit went 145 with 2 NYPD crown vics behind me. i have no clue how i outran them but i'm glad i did
- i've been driving without a license for about a year. my license in NY is revoked permanently. i owe about $5,000 in fines and have about 25 points on it. i also have a license in PA, but that's suspended as well. i was supposed to get it back the end of february, but i got caught driving last week so they will most likely extend the suspension. i got locked up that day because i also had weed on me
- i'm still driving

more confessions:
- i'm an only child and i'm almost 20 years old. i've been a spoiled brat my whole life�
- my parents�just got a�huge settlement�and basically told me that i don't have to work for the rest of my life. but i still work because i feel useless sometimes
- i consider myself a gangster. why? because i do what i want and i live with the consequences.
What the hell? 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My dude posted a book 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yea she really is. On the Saturday night before Halloween she knew I had to do work (I was actually up for 3 days straight that weekend) and instead of being upset that I couldn't go out with her, she found out my favorite candies and baked me some cookies and visited me in studio and brought me a goodie bag  
pimp.gif

And JR that's good advice, except she liked me a lot from the jump. I never had a girl that was that interested in me. The reverse was actually true, I started out kinda ambivalent towards her and developed feelings for her after getting to know her. You're right though I should just make the most out of it while I can.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My dude posted a book 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yea she really is. On the Saturday night before Halloween she knew I had to do work (I was actually up for 3 days straight that weekend) and instead of being upset that I couldn't go out with her, she found out my favorite candies and baked me some cookies and visited me in studio and brought me a goodie bag  
pimp.gif

And JR that's good advice, except she liked me a lot from the jump. I never had a girl that was that interested in me. The reverse was actually true, I started out kinda ambivalent towards her and developed feelings for her after getting to know her. You're right though I should just make the most out of it while I can.

ONEFORALL wrote:

my previous confessions:

- i'm still driving

more confessions:
What the hell?�

eek.gif
laugh.gif

ONEFORALL wrote:

my previous confessions:

- i'm still driving

more confessions:
What the hell?�

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

I love my ex and can't stop thinking about her even after almost 7 years. We still friends but that fire burned out long ago for her I believe. The worst thing about it is we broke up because I went to college in another country, I haven't gone back and moved on with my life. I have a baby now with somebody else and we live together but I am miserable. I think I made the biggest mistake of my life leaving her behind.

Is this crazy?  

Wow...I completely understand bro.

Me and my ex also broke up 7 years ago and i still think about her.

We broke up because, just like you, I was heading over to college, while she was still had one more year of high school left. We (well she really) was convinced that it wouldn't work with the distance and all that so we called it quits.

We still talked and all that, years after our breakup almost like we hadn't even split up. She'd visit me in school, we'd chill together when we both had breaks etc.

We also would have lil arguments and ishhh, almost like couples, and then makeup like it was nothing...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Our last argument was the straw that broke the camels back, however. She revealed some messed up stuff that happened right after we broke up originally (slept with a friend a mutual friend of mine). To get back at her, I then revealed to her all the tail that was being thrown my way, which though I had always refused on account of my feeling for her, I was no longer going to be so accommodating for her feelings.

She got mad, I got mad. She started talking about racial ishhh like how black guys aint ishhh (meanwhile I'm black) and how she was messing with a white dude who was soooooo much better than me. And that was it. Told her to lose all my contact info, 'cause I was going to do the same for her, and since then, we haven't communicated.

What sucks is the fact that on two previous occasions, I've actually run into her and her shining "white-knight." The first time was ODDDDD awkward and she was clearly perturbed when she saw me. Me I just looked away like I didn't even know her. The ishhh still burned like a muth*** though. Recently just saw her again over thanksgiving break with the same guy. I've seen FB vacation pics and whatnot, so it looks like they're happy...
frown.gif

While I still have feeling for her, I don't think I'm in love with her. It just that the burnt me baddddd with the last conversation we had...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son. I feel ya. I've seen pics of the new man too (way too old for her and no style
laugh.gif
, it's her loss)

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

I love my ex and can't stop thinking about her even after almost 7 years. We still friends but that fire burned out long ago for her I believe. The worst thing about it is we broke up because I went to college in another country, I haven't gone back and moved on with my life. I have a baby now with somebody else and we live together but I am miserable. I think I made the biggest mistake of my life leaving her behind.

Is this crazy?  

Wow...I completely understand bro.

Me and my ex also broke up 7 years ago and i still think about her.

We broke up because, just like you, I was heading over to college, while she was still had one more year of high school left. We (well she really) was convinced that it wouldn't work with the distance and all that so we called it quits.

We still talked and all that, years after our breakup almost like we hadn't even split up. She'd visit me in school, we'd chill together when we both had breaks etc.

We also would have lil arguments and ishhh, almost like couples, and then makeup like it was nothing...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Our last argument was the straw that broke the camels back, however. She revealed some messed up stuff that happened right after we broke up originally (slept with a friend a mutual friend of mine). To get back at her, I then revealed to her all the tail that was being thrown my way, which though I had always refused on account of my feeling for her, I was no longer going to be so accommodating for her feelings.

She got mad, I got mad. She started talking about racial ishhh like how black guys aint ishhh (meanwhile I'm black) and how she was messing with a white dude who was soooooo much better than me. And that was it. Told her to lose all my contact info, 'cause I was going to do the same for her, and since then, we haven't communicated.

What sucks is the fact that on two previous occasions, I've actually run into her and her shining "white-knight." The first time was ODDDDD awkward and she was clearly perturbed when she saw me. Me I just looked away like I didn't even know her. The ishhh still burned like a muth*** though. Recently just saw her again over thanksgiving break with the same guy. I've seen FB vacation pics and whatnot, so it looks like they're happy...
frown.gif

While I still have feeling for her, I don't think I'm in love with her. It just that the burnt me baddddd with the last conversation we had...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son. I feel ya. I've seen pics of the new man too (way too old for her and no style
laugh.gif
, it's her loss)

lol @ lego hair
yo man dont kill yaselves it'll get better just get up and do something to better your situation...its never that bad
also RO RO 8 if your parents already got money man just chill and stay outta jail thats not where you wanna be go home and play need for speed cuzzin
...im a happy dude it might be the weed (only confession)

Back
Top Bottom