Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

oversmoked and felt so bad in the mourning felt like i had a hangover like i was drinking

never will smoke bud again
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

people like you dont deserve exotic, sticc to smoking mids.

anyways...i "fingered" my girls box with my big toe when she was sleep after letting off a few. still dont know why i found that as a turn on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

oversmoked and felt so bad in the mourning felt like i had a hangover like i was drinking

never will smoke bud again
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

people like you dont deserve exotic, sticc to smoking mids.

anyways...i "fingered" my girls box with my big toe when she was sleep after letting off a few. still dont know why i found that as a turn on
30t6p3b.gif

What a bump...any who, despite some all to real slip ups Katy (which I'm working on) I am pretty happy w life right now. Funny part is nothing great is happening, I've just been in a good mood

What a bump...any who, despite some all to real slip ups Katy (which I'm working on) I am pretty happy w life right now. Funny part is nothing great is happening, I've just been in a good mood

I want to make money just showing up at parties and clubs and events. Showing up in commercials and doing advertisements for random stuff. Traveling and partying is I think the basis of my ideal lifestyle. Be a youtube star or something. I would hate to just be some everyday working class guy.

I want to make money just showing up at parties and clubs and events. Showing up in commercials and doing advertisements for random stuff. Traveling and partying is I think the basis of my ideal lifestyle. Be a youtube star or something. I would hate to just be some everyday working class guy.

Back
Top Bottom